Orange County Babies
Options

delivery at Hoag

I just wanted to tell everyone who is trying to decide where to deliver my thoughts. I work there, so I see all the ends and outs and how the nurses and doctors treat and talk about there patients when they are out.

?I just had our baby at 33 weeks and everyone was awesome!!! I couldn't believe the support and kindness everyone has shown us during our stay. My baby will be in the nicu for about 6 weeks but I know she is well taken care of. ( even if it is the hardest thing ever) Just wanted to give some feed back to all the expecting moms, you will be in good hands!?

imageimageimage
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: delivery at Hoag

• Options

Kdruffles... Congrats on the baby girl!  I am sure she is good hands.  Smile

I just read your delivery story on 3rd trimester.  Wow... that is crazy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby! Hoag is a wonderful hospital!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a story!  I LOL'd at the brackton hips!!
    Congrats on your little girl!  Hope you get to bring her home sooner than expected!!
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options
    I saw your post on 3rd tri as well. Congrats again! Happy to be delivering at Hoag as well
  • Options

Congrats on your baby girl!  I hope she is doing well. 

My mom works at Hoag too.  Are you a nurse?

• Options

Congrats! I hope your baby comes home soon. I also delivered at Hoag and it totally was not what I expected. They by far exceeded my giving birth expectations and I seriously feel I had the best, painless delivery ever! I was eating popsicles and laughing with my family through my contractions and my delivery nurse made me feel confiident and comfortable the entire time.

Food...eh...was ok but I guess for hospital food it was good (not the best). The idea of giving you a special meal with champgne glasses was cute.

• Options
    Aw, congrats! Glad your experience was great and glad that you feel confident about the care of your daughter at Hoag.  I delivered there twice, and it was great both times.  When we checked in, we found out that people from all over the U.S. travel to NB just to deliver at Hoag, if you can believe it!  I guess many come about 1 month in advance of due date and rent a place while they wait.  Must say something about Hoag.
  • Options
    who was your obgyn?
  • Options
    Thanks for the post! I'm planning on delivering at Hoag, but  we haven't taken a tour or really know anything about it yet. Its good to know you were happy with your care!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"