Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

EBF badges in 2nd Tri??

WHY???
Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: EBF badges in 2nd Tri??

• Options
    Double why????? I do NOT get it.
  • Options
    because they can see the future
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Perhaps still BFing baby number 1?
  • Options
    They a second time mom & already nursing? If not, very weird for them to assume they can EBF..seems like bad luck to me!
  • Options
    I see your point but there is nothing wrong with having high hopes. If you go in with doubt good chance you will fail.
  • Options
    if they aren't already bf a first it seems like a jinx to me! 
  • Options

imageMrslove78:
    Perhaps still BFing baby number 1?

I don't think so...I don't remember seeing anything about a first baby...and I'm too tired to go back and look, LOL

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Same reason you siggy is a mile long.

I keed. 

Who knows?  She is hoping for the best!

• Options
    I had high hopes of EBF too and my milk never came in...
  • Options

imageJARbaby:
    I see your point but there is nothing wrong with having high hopes. If you go in with doubt good chance you will fail.

True... but NOT having a badge on the bump does not equal having doubt, KWIM? I just don't see how the badges are that serious in the first place to claim them in advance.

• Options
    Maybe it's like a training bra.  Training for what may come. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's pretty obvious, isn't it?  That's their plan.  Duh.

• Options
    imagethatgirlang:

I just don't see how the badges are that serious in the first place to claim them in advance.

Or worth commenting on at all? 

• Options
    imageJARbaby:
    imagethatgirlang:

I just don't see how the badges are that serious in the first place to claim them in advance.

Or worth commenting on at all? 

LOL. Maybe, maybe not. But lots of things are posted here and we could debate if they were worth mentioning.

Would I have posted about this? No. But I have wondered about various badges on the tri boards that first time moms don't really know for sure yet...

• Options

Oh come on...it's just for fun! I just think it's funny. If it makes her determined to EBF, more power to her! But what's next? "I went Natural
     on 3rd Tri, LOL. I guess I went natural too...I had a c/section on my last day of pregnancy, but the first 39 weeks was natural! I'm off to bed...goodnight ladies!

• Options

imageJARbaby:

this is how i would interpret it as well..

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"