Babies: 0 - 3 Months

If you do this, I don't like it...

If you write a post about another post, and you don't include a link, I don't like you. 

If you write a post about another post, and DO include the link, but don't make it appear in another window, I REALLY don't like you.

So, lesson is, don't make me not like you.

TIA!  Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you do this, I don't like it...

• I knew I liked you for a reason ...
  • Are you referring to my post about the EBF in 2nd tri? LOL.Sorry...I'm too lazy to look back, but since you were my labor buddy, I'll try to go find it. And I'll make it clicky, and open in a new window!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • WWW.thebump.com

Is this what your talking about?  This is your my friend, or not my friend, because frankly, I just don't know how I could go on if you don't like me.

• LOL got it! but um one question how do i make a link clicky to another window on a mac??? please i NEEED to be liked LOL 
  • imageg8orell:
    Are you referring to my post about the EBF in 2nd tri? LOL.Sorry...I'm too lazy to look back, but since you were my labor buddy, I'll try to go find it. And I'll make it clicky, and open in a new window!

No, Erika!!  It's cool.  It was another post, but there are several of "those" all the time. ;)

Camryn is so beautiful!  Love her new pics!

• LOL...thanks! I can't believe how big Britton is!! Love those dimples too :)
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageElisa312:

If you write a post about another post, and you don't include a link, I don't like you. 

If you write a post about another post, and DO include the link, but don't make it appear in another window, I REALLY don't like you.

So, lesson is, don't make me not like you.

TIA!  Stick out tongue

ITA.  I hate it whenever somebody's link takes me away from the bump.  Why even post about another post if you aren't going to include the link?  MAKES NO SENSE!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebabyjoy09:
    LOL got it! but um one question how do i make a link clicky to another window on a mac??? please i NEEED to be liked LOL 

Use firefox as your server.

• MamaMyers, Your awsome...  well said.
  • I don't know how to make the link open in a new window but I do know that I can right click on a link and choose "open in new window" I would also like to learn how to make my link a word instead of a long bunch of words
  • imagemrs.serrato85:
    I don't know how to make the link open in a new window but I do know that I can right click on a link and choose "open in new window" I would also like to learn how to make my link a word instead of a long bunch of words

I will answer your 2nd questions first.

Write the one (or two or three words) you want people to click on.  Then highlight it.  The go to the complete chainlink in the toolbar (it's 2 away on the left of the tree/pic insert).  Copy your url in there,

now for your 1st question:

do the above AND THEN before you click insert, there is another box that asks you how you want it viewed.  YOU WANT TO CHOOSE IN A NEW WINDOW.

And that's all there is to it.  Thank you for asking!!

• imageElisa312:

imagemrs.serrato85:
    I don't know how to make the link open in a new window but I do know that I can right click on a link and choose "open in new window" I would also like to learn how to make my link a word instead of a long bunch of words

Write the one (or two or three words) you want people to click on.  Then highlight it.  The go to the complete chainlink in the toolbar (it's 2 away on the left of the tree/pic insert).  Copy your url in there,

do the above AND THEN before you click insert, there is another box that asks you how you want it viewed.  YOU WANT TO CHOOSE IN A NEW WINDOW.

you have totally enlightened me, elisa.  i only knew how to make the link different words by actually putting in the html, which is a big PITA.  i can never remember actual code, so i have to look it up every time i want to do it.

i'm so glad you're my friend!  lol.

• imagetiffany41108:
    imageElisa312:

you have totally enlightened me, elisa.  i only knew how to make the link different words by actually putting in the html, which is a big PITA.  i can never remember actual code, so i have to look it up every time i want to do it.

i'm so glad you're my friend!  lol.

Friends Forever Tiff!!! ;)

And I'm glad it made sense.  I am more of a "let me show you how" person, than a "let me tell you how" person. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"