Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Was read autopsy report at pp appt tonight

The dr. said everything we wanted and didn't want to hear all in once.  She said our baby had really bad amnotic bands syndrome and alll other functions and features were normal. On one hand, this is great news. When we are ready to ttc- we should have the same chances as everyone else. On the other hand, it was terrible to hear in such detail how badly she was affected. I just hate to think of her in pain (due to in vitro amputation) rather than in heaven where I imagine her here on out. DH came along for the appt.

All other systems are a go (I am healthy) and Dr. said we could try later this early winter/ late fall. Hopefully, we will concieve with ease and deliver a health baby.

Re: Was read autopsy report at pp appt tonight

• Options
    I'm sure that was very hard to hear, but I hope it brought you some peace.  I'm glad you are healthy and can start ttc again in a little while.  Best of luck to you! 
  • Options
    I think about you often, and glad to see you're at least getting some questions answered.
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im so sorry you had to go through that.  Im sure she is in heaven, a perfectly beautiful angel watching over you.  ((HUGS))
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm really sorry that you read such detail. ?I'm hoping our little girls found each other and can be friends watching down on both of us. ?

?

Good luck for future pregnancies. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"