Washington Babies

Monday Fitness post

A little early today...I am actually going to try to get some work done at work this morning. Stick out tongue

1) What is/are your main goal(s) right now: lose or maintain weight, get more toned, etc.?

2) How was your week?

3) If you?re trying to lose weight, are you up, down or the same this week?

4) If you?re trying to lose weight, how much have you lost total?

5) How are your other fitness goals going?

6) Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with other (like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).

7) Is there anything that you?re struggling with right now?

8) What do you plan to do differently this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

9) Do you find it harder to diet in the summer than winter?

Re: Monday Fitness post

• 1) What is/are your main goal(s) right now: lose or maintain weight, get more toned, etc.? Lose weight

2) How was your week? Really bad.  I changed my weigh in day to Friday, thinking that would help.  It didn't.

3) If you?re trying to lose weight, are you up, down or the same this week? I'm up.

4) If you?re trying to lose weight, how much have you lost total? Nothing.  Crying

5) How are your other fitness goals going? Meh.

6) Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with other (like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). Double meh.  Only bad-for-me foods sound good right now.

7) Is there anything that you?re struggling with right now? Everything.  I can't get motivated again.  I'm an emotional eater and I've been struggling to find something to replace the eating.  DH has been stressing about his job and his upcoming trip, so that sets off the eating nearly every day.  I may go to Michaels and get some yarn so I can start crocheting again.  That would keep my mind off of eating, I think.

8) What do you plan to do differently this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Everything.  I'm thinking about switching my weigh-in day back to Tuesdays to try to jumpstart my motiviation again. 

9) Do you find it harder to diet in the summer than winter?  Winter, by far.  The holiday food kills me and in the dead of winter, a salad does not sound good. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• 1) What is/are your main goal(s) right now: lose or maintain weight, get more toned, etc.?  Lose weight and tone up.

2) How was your week?  Okay.  It could have been worse.

3) If you?re trying to lose weight, are you up, down or the same this week?  I didn?t weigh in this week, but I know I?m up.

4) If you?re trying to lose weight, how much have you lost total?  Not sure ? I think I?m back somewhere between 45-50 pounds.

5) How are your other fitness goals going?  Not so hot.  I need to get back into running, but I can?t find the motivation for that.

6) Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with other (like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).  Nothing this week.

7) Is there anything that you?re struggling with right now?  Finding a balance between being really hard core or just not caring at all what I eat or if I exercise.  I still have 35 more pounds to lose and I need to be going about it in a healthy way.

8) What do you plan to do differently this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? I am going to relax more and not push myself so hard.  I took off my BodyBugg and pedometer so I am not so obsessed about calories burned and steps taken.  That?s not to say I am not going to exercise hard and count my WW points, though.  Fortunately, I have the fact that we are TTC to at least help me exercise and eat well, even if I?m not losing tons of weight.

9) Do you find it harder to diet in the summer than winter? I find it much easier to lose weight in the summer, actually.  The weather is better for getting out and moving more and I personally find holiday foods harder to resist (probably because I?m a sweets person).  Also, so many fruits and veggies are in season that provide for healthier options.

• Loading the player...
  • ) What is/are your main goal(s) right now: lose or maintain weight, get more toned, etc.?

lose weight

2) How was your week? amazing...  really on plan, did wii fit a few times, walked with the kids... then got a tummy virus saturday

3) If you?re trying to lose weight, are you up, down or the same this week? WOW  down 9.8 pds THIS WEEK... which is CRAZY....  but I will take it!

4) If you?re trying to lose weight, how much have you lost total?

10 pds since starting ww; 51 since the twinks were born; 75 since my all time high (at one point I was down 120 from my all time high) 

5) How are your other fitness goals going?  eh   I am focusing on eating right now, and sitting on my tush less... once I get that under conrol and in the swing, i';ll add the other pieces

6) Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with other (like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).

wii fit is fun...  at the very least with nothing on tv, we are not sitting on our rear ends and we are having fun playing around with each other....

7) Is there anything that you?re struggling with right now?

getting lunches packed and bringing food for the day...  I know I should do it at night, but I am so tired its not happening.  trouble sleeping right now too...  its not helping!

8) What do you plan to do differently this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

walk 3x

9) Do you find it harder to diet in the summer than winter?

nope   it always sucks.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) What is/are your main goal(s) right now: lose or maintain weight, get more toned, etc.? Lose and get toned.

2) How was your week? Great! We had a big weekend. Saturday we rented a sod cutter and ripped all of our front yard out. Next weekend we will be laying down new sod. Here is a before photo of our house, this H's truck taking a load away (a load which I loaded almost on my own), and this is what it looks like until next weekend. It was HARD work, so I got a lot of extra exercise in.

3) If you?re trying to lose weight, are you up, down or the same this week? Down about 2 or 3 pounds from last week. Woo-woo!

4) If you?re trying to lose weight, how much have you lost total? About 1-2 pounds.

5) How are your other fitness goals going? I have done a decent job of trying to work out almost every day. Except today, I was too tired from working out and tearing out the yard this weekend.

6) Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with other (like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). Nothing new to report this week.

7) Is there anything that you?re struggling with right now? Just this morning being dog tired, but I was good all last week and last weekend with my workouts!

8) What do you plan to do differently this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? I think I have a good plan right now. I'm getting up early to hang out with H in the morning and then when he goes to work I hop on the treadmill for a mile and then do my 30 DS.

9) Do you find it harder to diet in the summer than winter? Actually, it's the opposite for me. I find it harder in the winter when I'm cold and don't want to get out of bed, than the summer where I seem to wake up earlier.
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm just gonna say I'm a major FAIL last week & this week.  I skipped weigh in last thursday and will probably skip again th week.  Boo Me!
    Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"