TTC After a Loss
Options

***Emma***Suz***the verdict...

My OB wants me to sit this cycle out.  boo!

But, DH and I have decided that if the cycle "appears normal" i.e., I get a positive OPK, then we will go for it all natural.  The catch is, I have never had a postitive OPK without clomid.  I honestly didn't think they worked.  However, I have had 4 back to back cycles of clomid and a cp.  I think there is chance I still have a little clomid floating around and the low HCG numbers can act like my trigger.  A girl can hope, right?

Sept. 22nd will be 1 year TTC #2.  I am more upset about that than anything else right now.

DH and I talked more in detail about adoption tonight.  I think we are going to start moving forward.

Re: ***Emma***Suz***the verdict...

• Options
    Emma:  loved the pics.  so glad you had a good time.  I am thinking since our TTC plans keep hitting a bump, DH and I need to schedule a little weekend get away.  I could take very similar pictures in our neck of the woods.  thanks for sharing.
  • Options

Hey Brooke!

Im so sorry your OB wants you to wait a cycle.  But im sure that the small amounts of HGC will be enough of a stimulant to give you one big sexy follie this cycle.  Im sending you all the good luck vibes I can muster.  Did you decide yesterday would be CD1?

Sept 14 will be my BFP anniversary.  So this time last year I was in the middle of FWP week.  I cant believe its been one year since Pat and I decided to try and have a baby, and we have nothing to show for it.  Well, I take that back, I have a lovely blanket and angel pin the nurses gave me post D&C.  *sigh*  I know exactly how you feel right now.

p.s.- Did you get my email this morning?  I sent you the link to our valdez photos.  Im  never sure if you get them, because I think its your H's email.  And if Pat got emails from some loonytoons from thebump Im sure he'd forget to pass it along.

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we must of been posting at the same time.  see my post above about the pics.

Hugs to you.  I knew if I was approaching 1 year, you had to be close too.  Sat. was full flow, so I am counting it as CD 1.  We know how much we all love OB nurses/staff stories:  I call and leave a message with the OB this morning stating full flow started Sat and asking if that should be CD1.  Nurse call back wanting to "clarify what I mean by a cp?"  Hello, look at my chart and the notes/betas from last week.  After I repeat the info to her, she says, "yeah, I would just count Sat. as CD1"  I said that's great, but it is more complicated then that.  I need the OB to be on board for the clomid, trigger, IUI, etc.  She gave me medical advice without discussing it with my OB.  And guess what, she talked to the OB later, and the OB said she wanted me to wait.  Urgh!

• Options
    Did you ride your bike tonight?  I was going to get back on the diet band wagon tonight, but had some great wine calling my name.  I am not sure if you saw my AW post to Suz a while back?  I am down about 10 lbs this summer.  Lost the weight I gained from self medicating with wine and chocolate last winter, plus a couple of extra lbs.  DH and I went out for date night a couple of weeks ago.  I wore a top I haven't worn since before I had DD.  At any rate, I got a little lazy with vacay last week.  Told myself I was going to get back on track today.  Tomorrow will work, right?
  • Options

Ugh- I hate nurses like that!  On a side note- I went in for my annual last week and the regular front desk girl was back!  She was on maternity leave for what seems like a year, and it was a revolving door of horriable replacements while she was gone.  Im sure you remember me constantly complaining of having to explain each month what betas were, and why I might need them.

Im sure you are due for a vacation, where are you going to go for a long weekend?

• Options

again, posting at the same time. :)  See my post above about your bike. 

In-laws are coming out in 2 weeks.  Might just try to do a weekend in Aspen or something.

• Options
    I was excited to see tnshall's post and pearls reply.  Maybe, just maybe we are going to have a huge molar ladies BFP wave.
  • Options

It kills me how many pmp/cmp's there are on here.  I say a prayer every night that everyone graduates to SAL soon.  Its time for a molar ladies BFP wave indeed.

I did exercise tonight!  Arent you proud?  Ive gained ten pounds in four months.  Im not sure what happened.  It started when I went off the anti depressants.  Actually, I take that back, I gained fifteen pounds, but when I was depressed I lost five.  *sigh*  Time to put the chocolate down. 

Im very impressed with your weight loss!  Keep it up!  Dont you just love the feeling of putting on your skinny clothes?  I just got rid of a lot of my 'skinny' clothes.  Because 1- they havent fit in a year. 2- I plan on getting KU soon, so I wont need them. 

Aspen sounds great!  Ive never been there, but would love to go.  Is there skiing year round?  Im sure thats a silly question, it must be warm there now, right?

• Options

yeah, Aspen really isn't all that high compared to the other ski resorts, approx 8000ft.  We have had a very mild summer.  Fall is just around the corner.  The trees are starting to turn.  It has been about 50 degrees in the am.

Alright, have to go put DD to bed.  Glad we got to catch up.  Thanks for the hugs.  I do feel the molar BFP wave coming soon.

• Options
    Good night Brooke!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"