Pregnant after a Loss

Skin care recommendations?

I'm totally a skin freak... I've had to retire all my goodies and now I'm stuck with plain old Dove soap and I cannot find a moisturizer.

Anyone find a good cleanser, night time moisturizer, and day moisturizer they can recommend?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Skin care recommendations?

• I switched to Dermologca and love it!
  • imagek.lockwood:
    I switched to Dermologca and love it!

Which products?  All the stuff I have from them I can't use anymore because of the salicylic acid or retinoids.  I'd love to hear which cleanser and moisturizer you like!

• Loading the player...
  • ibisibis member
    Are you just looking for gentle or natural products? I use Cetaphil face wash and 365 (Whole Foods) brand lotion.
  • imageibis:
    Are you just looking for gentle or natural products? I use Cetaphil face wash and 365 (Whole Foods) brand lotion.

Really just stuff I can actually use.  All my normal skin care is pretty heavy duty and I'm scared to use it.

I hadn't thought about whole foods!  I'll check that out today!

• I miss my salycilic(sp?) acid products too!! I've been using Cetaphil face wash, Kiehls Oil-Free Moisturizer with Clinique All About Eyes eye cream at night, and Peter Thomas Roth Moisturizer with SPF 30 and Dior eye cream with SPF during the day. I exfoliate with Philosophy Micro...something once in a while. I miss being able to have clear skin!
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've used Mary Kay for years and love those products. I use all of the things you mentioned for my dry skin. I love, love, love the Timewise Moisturizer.
  • My OB approved all of what I use from Dermalogica.

I use the:

Pre-Cleanse, Ultra Calming Cleanser, Multi-Active Toner Spray, Gental Soothing Booster, Barrier Repair Moisturizer and or Sheer Tint Redness Relief. 

IF I feel I need to exfoilate, I use my UC Cleanser with thier face brush and use it lightly 1 or 2x a week.

I have sensitized skin which was also breaking out and I have alot less sensitivity now and virtually no breakouts at all!  :)  I love all of it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"