Washington Babies
Options

I'm so sad, please help my friend. (NBR)

Sorry gals, I don't usually post stuff like this but I've been crying for an hour and I just need to put this out there in the hopes some kind souls well help and/or pass this on to others.

My friend Jorge is such a wonderful person and I'm so upset at how he's getting screwed by the system. I hate to think of what he and his wife are going through and how desperate they must feel.

If you have a minute, *please* read. And if you have $5, every tiny little bit helps. And if you know anybody else who would donate $5, please send his page to them.

Thank you!

https://www.jorgegonzalezleukemiafund.com/?

Re: I'm so sad, please help my friend. (NBR)

• Options
    I am so sorry for them, that must be so frustrating! They are in my thoughts!! I hope he gets his treatment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh Anne, I am so sorry for your friend.  That is just awful.  I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pearly- I practice SS law.  Give me a shout at mrskiltlifter at gmail dot com and let me see if I can help!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options

Anne,

Have you linked this on FB? Can I?

I am so sorry for your friend and I would love to put this on my FB page. There is a FB icon at the bottom of the letter, that's why I thought of it!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    So awful...it's cases like these where the privatization of health care doesn't sound too terrible!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you friend. He is in our thoughts and prayers as well.
  • Options

Thanks, everybody.

Katie - yes, FB is great. Thanks.

MrsKiltlifter, I'll shoot you an email. Thanks so much.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"