Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF is that about?

So I was shaving in the shower last night & noticed a few dark hairs in the middle of my inner left thigh.  This may be gross to some, but I haven't shaved my upper legs in forever because the hair there is very light & sparse.  These hairs were like the hairs growing out of a witch's nose or something.  I plucked them & am still freaked about it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF is that about?

• LOL! Sorry I just had to laugh!!! I've had that on my boob before... TMI!Huh?
  • I have one curly black hair that grows out of the bottom of my chin.  I have to remember to look for it and pluck it or sometimes people notice.  Embarrassed Could our bodies be any weirder sometimes??
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the witch's nose analogy, I havent come across this myself, but I do have a freakish long white hair that grows on my left forearm.  I can only see it in direct sunlight.  I cherish it.Indifferent
  • imageMrs.M317:
    I have one curly black hair that grows out of the bottom of my chin.  I have to remember to look for it and pluck it or sometimes people notice.  Embarrassed Could our bodies be any weirder sometimes??

Dude, I totally missed your BFP.  Congrats!  There are soooooo many knocked up women on the RI board; I'm hoping their luck rubs off on me soon!

• Lol! What? That isn't normal?
  • imageMrs.M317:
    I have one curly black hair that grows out of the bottom of my chin.  I have to remember to look for it and pluck it or sometimes people notice.  Embarrassed Could our bodies be any weirder sometimes??

Me too!! I am usually pretty good about plucking it but DH noticed it one time and thought it was an eyelash. I thought I was going to cry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAnasara:

imageMrs.M317:

Dude, I totally missed your BFP.  Congrats!  There are soooooo many knocked up women on the RI board; I'm hoping their luck rubs off on me soon!

Thanks Anasara! I wish I could post over there, but a very close cousin of mine does and I know that my family can't keep secrets.  Being that this is my first, I want to be able to tell my grandmother and aunts and cousins myself!

• ewwww i guess that means shaving will pick up now. i have light hair and don't have to shave often, so not gross at all.
  • imagemari2003:
    LOL! Sorry I just had to laugh!!! I've had that on my boob before... TMI!Huh?

LOL I just noticed yesterday I had some longish (for boobs anyway) hair on my boobs yesterday and it caught me off gaurd!  I googled it just to be sure it was normal as I have only ever had fuzz there before.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"