TTC After a Loss

another pregnancy

Today was our first day back at work, and during our staff meeting I noticed a teacher who is pregnant. She hasn't said anything, but I asked around and she is like 16 or 17 weeks.  I am happy for her, but I started to feel really sad all of a sudden.  I have been handling things really well...so I thought...but this for some reason was just difficult today. I always put on a happy face and pretend to be okay..which I usually am, but today was just different.  To top if off, I have some work to do and my stomach is really upset. I think my dinner must not be agreeing with me!  Thanks for listening....or shall I say reading.....

Re: another pregnancy

• I am so sorry that you have to deal with another pregnant lady.  I've been hit by FB pregnancies again... "adding to our family in march", "our family is growing in March..."

Sigh, its not fair, is it? 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry that you had a difficult day. Pg women come out of the woodwork now that we are having trouble ttc. I can totally handle the babies, but it's the pg women that get me upset. It's definitely hard to handle. I hope your week gets better!
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we have 3 people who came back pg and 1 who came back with a m/c... of course, everyone is talking about the m/c and no one wants to talk about the m/c... i kinda want to confront her and help her out, but we don't really talk so i'm not sure if it's appropriate....
  • I'm in the same boat you are. I'm dreading going back to school tomorrow.  Another gal and I m/c'd within weeks of eachother last fall and she's KU already due th end of Feb.  I've been praying I'd get pregnant again over the summer so I can deal with it better, but I'm not, so now I get to put on my happy face and deal with everyone looking at me wondering if I'm KU like the other teacher or not. Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"