Oh Lyysse! — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Oh Lyysse!

I know you are probably overwhelmed with all the posts and congrats, but what's one more?

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!! Eeeekkk...how exciting!

Re: Oh Lyysse!

• Hehehe I'll ALWAYS take a special post from you!!! Thanks sweets! How are you?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm ok, same as always...cooking dinner and waiting for the hubs to get home.

Oh and this was Lucy's reaction to your big news:

She's happy for you too:)

• Loading the player...
  • Awww Lucy LOOOOOO!!! She is such a cutie I love her!! Hehehehe how was your weekend?
  • Congrats!  I've only posted a few times, but you've always been so nice and welcoming on here.  I'm so happy for you!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Weekend was good, did a little wine tasting yesterday which is always a fun time.  Miss it yet?  Hehe...

Oh that reminds me the other night when you mentioned you didn't even have a taste for wine.  Interesting...Did you have a "feeling" at all?

• OMG OMG OMG! LYSE!!!! I just got on for the day and didn't know this news! I am SO happy for you!!
  • image sucrets4:
    Congrats!  I've only posted a few times, but you've always been so nice and welcoming on here.  I'm so happy for you!

Why thank you very much!! I really do appreciate it. 

• image Gingham:

Weekend was good, did a little wine tasting yesterday which is always a fun time.  Miss it yet?  Hehe...

Oh that reminds me the other night when you mentioned you didn't even have a taste for wine.  Interesting...Did you have a "feeling" at all?

LOl I know. And no I don't miss it yet. I really did get suspicious with the implantation spotting. That got me, but I still wasn't too excited until I had the dip and huge increase in temps. 

I love wine tasting!! Someday I have to do it on the west coast. 

• image Kara5109:
    OMG OMG OMG! LYSE!!!! I just got on for the day and didn't know this news! I am SO happy for you!!

Thanks darlin!

• image lyse2143:

image sucrets4:
    Congrats!  I've only posted a few times, but you've always been so nice and welcoming on here.  I'm so happy for you!

Plus, you're from NY which makes you even more awesome.  I went to SUNY Potsdam.

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • image lyse2143:
    image Gingham:

Weekend was good, did a little wine tasting yesterday which is always a fun time.  Miss it yet?  Hehe...

LOl I know. And no I don't miss it yet. I really did get suspicious with the implantation spotting. That got me, but I still wasn't too excited until I had the dip and huge increase in temps. 

I love wine tasting!! Someday I have to do it on the west coast. 

Yes, you should, and let me know when you do;) Although I haven't even been to Napa.  I know, it's shameful being a wine lover and from CA. I just live closer to Temecula wine country.

• image sucrets4:
    image lyse2143:

image sucrets4:

Plus, you're from NY which makes you even more awesome.  I went to SUNY Potsdam.

LOL nice! I went to another Suny school, and then work at another!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards