Infertility

WTF is going on with my body?

After my d&c, I spotted maybe 2 days.  30 days post d&c, I get AF.  AF lasts a good 9-10 days.  On CD 11 and 13, had "relations" with dh and I had a bit of pink spotting afterwards.  

Tonight, I'm complaining to DH that I feel PMSy.  I'm hungry, bloated, irritable, headache and gassy.   However, it's only CD 15.  Go to the bathroom, and when I wipe, there is quite a bit of brown blood.  Definitely spotting, but pretty typical 2 days before AF.

WTH?  Could I really have a 17 day cycle?  If so, do you think my RE would let me start my next medicated cycle (supposed to wait 2 cycles) 

Perhaps my body is just screwy.  Random bleeding makes me nervous b/c we discovered the i/f due to extremely long (60-75 day) periods.  

Re: WTF is going on with my body?

• Ugh.  Sorry :(  Have a talk with your ute and tell her to get it together already ;)

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yuck, I'm sorry! I'm asking the same question myself -- I've been bleeding or spotting for 15 days straight now (since AF started). *sigh*

Hang in there!

We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"