Secondary IF

I heart MRS Reems :)

She is always willing to share info and answer questions. She doesnt "judge" that some of us aren't as IF as others and havent had it "As tough" as some. Some girls do that, which is sad. But she has never done that.

She is really nice, a great mom and seems like a amazing wife (she is always posting about good recipes)

To top it off she is PG with #2 and looks super cute as a PG lady.

She just has it together..

Thats all :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I heart MRS Reems :)

• Agreed!!!!!!!!! I love Reems!!!!!
  • She is awesome!  There are many awesome ladies on this board IMO. 

Please don't feel others are judging you b/c you are not going through the same treatments as you are.  I think it often is just easier for them to relate to the ones who go through what they go through.  Nevertheless I've had such amazing support from ladies with all levels of treatment and heck I'm just a Clomid mommy. 

I truly believe all the ladies here are pretty darn special and I can't tell you all how much I appreciate EVERYONE'S support!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh wow! I'm totally blushing right now. Thank you! I'm really glad if I helped you. I haven't got it all together though. I have my strengths and weaknesses. Although I can cook, I can't bake to save my life and my house is always a mess. lol  Thank you so much for this kind post though. It totally made my day. I'll go to sleep smiling because of your kindness. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"