Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Creativity Needed....

My IRL friend who is pg is getting her 6 1/2 week u/s next week.  When (not if) it goes well I want send her a "Pregnancy Survival Pack"... I"m thinking tums, tylenol, lotion, showers stuff she can use.... etc.

What else would you ladies have liked to receive. 

I'm going to try to spend around fifty dollars... her birthday is coming up so it is a joint venture:)

TIA...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Creativity Needed....

• Options

A 6 pack of Sprite/7up/Ginger Ale

The girlfriends guide to pregnancy book

Comfy slippers

Scrub pants in a a size or two larger than what she wears

Lemon Scented lotion/candle/body wash (lemon scent helped my ms)

Lemon drops

Preggie Pops or Belly Bars 

• Options

gingersnaps-can help with queasiness...

some of those gel packs that you can freeze for headaches...

pantiliners for when the snail trail hits : )

nailclippers/mani for fast growing PNV nails....

I don't know what her job is, but a plug in of some sort...that way if people smell when they come into her office she can plug it in after they leave and the offensive oder is gone : ) I work with kids...they smell!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe a sleep mask, the book what to expect when you're expecting...

I think that is a very sweet idea BTW!

• Options
    imageBeckyS1211:

I don't know what her job is, but a plug in of some sort...that way if people smell when they come into her office she can plug it in after they leave and the offensive oder is gone : ) I work with kids...they smell!

this made me LMAO and I have to agree. I also keep gingerale in my house by the case. a nice water bottle that she can carry around with her is good. I have become a loon about antibacterial hand gel now (scared of H1N1) and some Fiber one bars to help with the constipation.

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagejen-dale:
    imageBeckyS1211:

this made me LMAO and I have to agree. I also keep gingerale in my house by the case. a nice water bottle that she can carry around with her is good. I have become a loon about antibacterial hand gel now (scared of H1N1) and some Fiber one bars to help with the constipation.

The plug in will also com ein handy after the fiber one bars ; )

• Options
    imageBeckyS1211:
    imagejen-dale:
    imageBeckyS1211:

The plug in will also com ein handy after the fiber one bars ; )

::giggles::

• Options
    imageBeckyS1211:

gingersnaps-can help with queasiness...

some of those gel packs that you can freeze for headaches...

pantiliners for when the snail trail hits : )

nailclippers/mani for fast growing PNV nails....

I am now craving gingersnaps. Thanks!!!!

And good ideas! I have nothing else...I just had to comment on my newfound gingersnap craving. 

• Options
    What PP said. Also, Belly Laughs, by Jenny McCarthy was a funny read.
  • Options
    Maybe a cute journal to document pregnancy milestones?  Great idea BTW - really thoughtful :)
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I think these are hilarious: https://www.morningchicnessbags.com/index.html

You could easily pick up some cute bags and copy it.

Kleenex for the weepies that hit out of nowhere.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"