Infertility

Thought I was doing better then...

I really thought I had a decent handle on my emotions lately.  Keep in mind I am in the early stages of dealing with IF.  My sister in-law had her baby today, I was excited and happy.  We went to visit, had a great visit, I really didn't think about myself at all.  Then after we left the room, all of a sudden I just started crying.  My H is really great, he just said, your time will come. I just have to believe that he is right, for my own sake.

I have another u/s tomorrow to see if the follicle grew...crossing my fingers! 

Re: Thought I was doing better then...

• also crossing fingers for you!!!  GL your DH is right!!  We will all have our time, when the time is right!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm in the early stages too and I understand what you're talking about. I've never thought of myself as an emotional person, but this journey has changed everything!

GL and sending lots of grow dust your way! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ((hugs))

GL tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry you are going through this and hope you get your BFP with a sticky baby very soon.  I had a m/c on June 23, D & C on June 24, my SIL went into labor on June 25 and my nephew was born on June 26.  Going to the hospital to see him and all those adorable little ones was heartbreaking.

Stay strong and try to hold on to the hope!!!  Good Luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"