3rd Trimester
Options

AW: My fav shower gift PIP

Okay so if you have had your shower I want to see your favorite gift you recieved!

My mom surprised me with this amazing Coach diaper bag and I was blown away. Thanks Mom

Also my good friend bought Aiden his first pair of Jordans, they are so cute and tiny!

pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: My fav shower gift PIP

• Options
    Ugh I wanted that diaper bag SO BADLY!  I scoured eBay but never found it within my budget.  Settled for a Burberry one instead. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got the same diaper bag..well I got the messenger style one and I love it!!! Yay for your mom!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she got it at the outlet store?
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

This is one of my faves.... it cracked me up.  Maybe we will put him in this for the birth announcement and do a 2 for 1 announcement and reaaaalllly early save the date, haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Made to match our bedding! ?IN LOVE with it!?

?

?

• Options

I have four- I'm an AW!

Stuffed animal made by her Great Grandmother (GiGi)- it's the sheet from her bedding set: image

Box with embroidered blanket and Teddy Bear with a Yankees outfit from my mom: image

Memory Box/Frame from one of my sisters: image

And the FUNNIEST- from my other sister: image

• Options
    imageAfterAll:

This is one of my faves.... it cracked me up.  Maybe we will put him in this for the birth announcement and do a 2 for 1 announcement and reaaaalllly early save the date, haha.

Ha - I got this too (but Bat Mitzvah) and I freaking love it.   I'm going to put it on her Bat Mitzvah sign in board.  Stick out tongue

• Options
    No pictures but my two favorite gifts came from my 9 year old and 11 year old nieces.  The younger niece made the baby a blanket - all by herself.  The 11 year old bought LO a travel suitcase (when she was little she was always ready to spend the night at my parents or my house) and LO's first teddy bear since I bought her first teddy bear.  They both wrote me the sweetest cards too. 
  • Options
    imageShananah:
    imageAfterAll:

Ha - I got this too (but Bat Mitzvah) and I freaking love it.   I'm going to put it on her Bat Mitzvah sign in board.  Stick out tongue

Haha love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"