Two Under 2
Options

Joovy Caboose stroller- opinions please!

I found myself stroller shopping at our Fair the other day and I really liked the look and size of the Caboose- anyone have experience with it?   I definitely think we'll have to go for a sit and stand since my 15 month old already likes to walk a lot.

TIA!

Re: Joovy Caboose stroller- opinions please!

• Options

I've had this stroller since DD #2 was 4 months old.  My only regret is that I didn't buy it sooner.  It's so light and easy that I use it as a single stroller when my older daughter is at preschool.  It's worked very well for our family - I can't say enough good things about it.  Initially we used it with the carseat attachment while DD #2 was in her Snugride carseat.  But she easily transitioned to sitting and with the footrest and feeding tray, it's just been fantastic. 

DD #1 really likes to stand and ride, but she'll occasionally also sit.  She never fights getting on this stroller - she thinks it's fun!

It's got great cupholders and a nice basket on the bottom.  I live in south Texas, so the canopy is fabulous for keeping the sun off my girls.  I'm able to unload it from my SUV with one hold just by using my shoulder to balance.  It's great quality and looks very snazzy.

• Options

I have the Joovy Ergo Caboose which is slightly larger and I love it. You can put the carseat on the back so the toddler can use the front seat for a while longer.

I've been using it as a single since we got it two weeks ago 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"