TTC After a Loss

**jacquie**

my orange kitty says to tell you "hey".... and to give you the stink eye.... but he gives EVERYONE the stink eye....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **jacquie**

• sorry for the giant photo   too lazy to resize
  • ::dies::

That totally is the stink eye. Mickey B's is on the defense:

How are you mama? 

• Loading the player...
  • ummm good.   i totally have a second tri belly at ten weeks.  I keeping having dreams that I am Queen Mary and it is a hysterical pregnancy.  People are already trying to touch me.  Other than that just hiccups and heartburn.  Our big u/s and exam are a week from tomorrow. 

In exciting news from my stomach... this week the piglet is growing hair follicles (please be red, please be red).

How are you?  I have ordered a big fat giant boobed cheerleader uniform to wear for you this month when you get your BFP....   I am a fan of preseed.  I think it did the difference for us.. I was never a plentiful cm girl...

I googled "pregnant cheerleader" to pip... but it was all sexual and disturbing so you'll just have to get a mental image... :)

• Lol at scandalous pregnant cheerleader pics. Thank you for not sharing;).

I am so glad that you are doing well. I can't believe you are 10 weeks already. Gheesh, little piglet is moving along. I am sending prayers your way for your big u/s. How exciting!!!

I am okay, I am ready to be pregnant already darn it. I have just entered the 2ww so we will see. I am already planing on what I am going to do differently next month though. I am all about optimism over here <---lie. I stressed way too much this month.

You seem to be real busy at work as well. Boo. Is your bathroom completely finished yet? I am waiting to see those pics. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"