Trying to Get Pregnant

DH just made me hide from little kids..

I am in the living room bumping, and DH is in the study looking for a dvd. All of a sudden he comes running out of the study whispering "be very quiet." Then someone knocks on the door, this made dh giggle. So I ask him what is going on, and he says "It's little kids, trying to sell things." So here we are hiding in our living room. Then they knock again, more snickers from DH. Then they open the screen door and start banging on the front door, it sounded like a swat team was about to invade. Finally I pushed DH up and made him answer. He just told them "No thanks," and they left. When I asked him what they were selling, he just said "I don't know, something for a charity or something." Nice.

Re: DH just made me hide from little kids..

• LOL sounds like something we would do in our house!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ugh, I bought a $20 tin of popcorn from some little boy this weekend.  It should be illegal to let cute little kids sell things door to door.  I can't resist them. (Well, except if they're selling coupon books.  Coupon books are pointless)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH makes me answer the door in those situations because I'll just say no and that'll be the end of it.  He once bought ALL the cookies the little girl scout had left because he couldn't say no.  Thankfully it was only like 4 boxes.  I think she'll come to our door first next year!
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • imageRileyGrace:
    DH makes me answer the door in those situations because I'll just say no and that'll be the end of it.  He once bought ALL the cookies the little girl scout had left because he couldn't say no.  Thankfully it was only like 4 boxes.  I think she'll come to our door first next year!

That's funny!

• LOL ... two girls came to our house just last week collecting money for something (dh couldn't even tell what for) .... but he was out there asking them 20 questions. Then he proceeded to tell them he didn't have any cash (he did). He couldn't even give them a dollar. Tightwad.
  • imageMrsKR20:
    LOL ... two girls came to our house just last week collecting money for something (dh couldn't even tell what for) .... but he was out there asking them 20 questions. Then he proceeded to tell them he didn't have any cash (he did). He couldn't even give them a dollar. Tightwad.

I love that he asked them all those questions first!

• imageRileyGrace:
    DH makes me answer the door in those situations because I'll just say no and that'll be the end of it.  He once bought ALL the cookies the little girl scout had left because he couldn't say no.  Thankfully it was only like 4 boxes.  I think she'll come to our door first next year!

My DH makes me answer too. He says that I am gangsta!

• LOL DH is a sucker always buys from the kids!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"