Washington Babies

Everett/Marysville baby stores?

Hi,

I am visiting the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall in September and staying in Marysville.  Are there any baby stores in the Everett or Marysville area that any of you would recommend I make a stop to see?

Thank you!

Re: Everett/Marysville baby stores?

• One more question, which is the best Target in the area?  Smile
  • Aside from the stores at the mall (Gymboree, Gap, Childrens Place, Carters, Osh Kosh) there isn't too many kids stores up here.  Unless you head to Alderwood Mall, in Lynnwood.  My favorite Target is the one in North Marysville, about 2 exits north of outlet mall.  It's is bigger then Everett and Lake Stevens, and has a good baby/kids section.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecmcmillan:
    Aside from the stores at the mall (Gymboree, Gap, Childrens Place, Carters, Osh Kosh) there isn't too many kids stores up here.  Unless you head to Alderwood Mall, in Lynnwood.  My favorite Target is the one in North Marysville, about 2 exits north of outlet mall.  It's is bigger then Everett and Lake Stevens, and has a good baby/kids section.

This.  I live in Marysville and buy a lot of clothes from Gymboree and Osh Kosh outlet.  There isn't much in everett and I don't recommend the Everett Mall at all.  Lynnwood has a BRU though and they have really cute clothing.  I also agree with CMC about the Marysville Target (Twins Lake) it's brand new barely a year and very clean.  

• imagecmcmillan:
    Aside from the stores at the mall (Gymboree, Gap, Childrens Place, Carters, Osh Kosh) there isn't too many kids stores up here.  Unless you head to Alderwood Mall, in Lynnwood.  My favorite Target is the one in North Marysville, about 2 exits north of outlet mall.  It's is bigger then Everett and Lake Stevens, and has a good baby/kids section.

This exactly! 

• imagecmcmillan:

I'm going to agree with this recommendation too Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are you up for consignment shops because M'ville and Everett have some pretty good ones.

And this is totally not a stalker question, but are you staying at the Resort? We stayed there last month and LOVED it.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Not staying at the Resort, sounds nice though!  Thanks for the info everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"