Success after IF
Options

Girls who have been through the 4 month wakeful

and lived to tell about it...

What is the deal with this? Paige STTN for weeks and weeks, and to be honest, we had gotten used to it! ?She wakes up every night now wanting to eat. ?And last night, she was up from 2-4, eating, fussing, eating, fussing, eating, then finally fell back asleep. ?When does this so called wakeful period end? ?TIA!!?

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Girls who have been through the 4 month wakeful

• Options
    Not sure, but I think Elise is starting it as well.  Last night was not a fun night at all.  I'm hoping tonight will be better.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Brighton went through it, for about a month he was up sometimes 10 times in a night! I was going insane, seriously!

We started doing CIO and within 4 days he was sttn again.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter went through it for a couple of wees and it did get better. He is back to STTN now thank god!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Reese's lasted a couple of weeks.  She would wake up to eat and then lay in bed and "talk" to herself.  She also liked to hold her legs up and then slam them down.  She's still in our room, so it was exhausting to listen to.  Thank the Lord she's sttn again!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"