Cincinnati Babies

anyone have zoomtown?

I currently have RR, and am thinking about switching to zoomtown to save money by bundling my home phone and internet.

Likes/dislikes for zoomtown?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone have zoomtown?

• liked RR much better...faster and less problems.  Never had any problems with RR.  We just had Cinti Bell out last week b/c we were having issues with zoomtown AGAIN!  I know your dilemma though b/c it is cheaper than when we had RR with our cable and phone.
  • We have never had RR, but we have had Zoomtown for 7+ years and have never been unhappy with them.  I don't remember if they still have various "levels" of speed that they provide for your internet connection or not, but at one time we were paying to have one of the higher speeds for our service.  We really have no complaints at all about Zoomtown.  I know there are varying schools of thought on this, but we are happy customers of Cincinnati Bell/Zoomtown.  We have landline, cell phones and internet with them and have no plans to switch.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had zoomtown for YEARS and the few times that i have had problems, all related to wireless...they have been able to fix it.

My husband's problem is that sometimes it disconnects and reconnects him right away and it ticks him off. We think we have the resolved now and let me tell you, he is on his stupid WOW game enough to know if it had flickered any more.

I love having phone/wireless/internet all bundled together. If you do have problems, I just am very persistent to get to talk to someone who knows what the heck they are talking about. One time I caleld and said I was inquiring about my email because i have been dissatisfied and was pricing out other options and they gave me $10 off my internet a month.

• imagesprads:

he is on his stupid WOW game enough to know if it had flickered any more.

This is my house - TOTALLY.  I know we've said it before, but we are either married to the same man or clones of each other.   :)

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • We switched from RR to ZT a few months ago when we bundled with DirecTV. I haven't really noticed much of a difference at all.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • We have Zoomtown. No complaints at all.
  • imagesprads:
    My husband's problem is that sometimes it disconnects and reconnects him right away and it ticks him off.

This has been our experience, but RR wasn't perfect for us, either.

• We've had Zoomtown for the 2+ years we've been in our house. I love having the home phone, internet and our cell phones all bundled together.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• I've had ZT ever since I moved into this house last November and have never had one problem with it.
  • I had ZT for the 2 years before I married dh and since we've gotten marrieed.  We've had very few problems with our connection- maybe lost it on 3 days.  A few times we've had to reset the modem that comes with it, but nothing absurd.  I personally like it a lot, and ditto calling to dicker with Cinci Bell.  They've been nothing but great with us and all of our needs. 

LOL at the WOW comments.  My mom, stepdad, and sister all play.  They call it their 2nd job. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"