Parenting after a Loss
Options

**Confessions**

Re: **Confessions**

• Options

* The other day when I reached the BIG O, I farted. So embarrassing. 

* I didn't go back to my p/t because he worse Saturday Night Fever white shoes and it creeped me out. 

* I saw said p/t today and we got to chatting. Apparently one of our mutual friends that I had a huge crush on was head over heels for me when we were younger and said friend thinks I'm the one who got away.

• Options
    imageCrazycrustacean:

* The other day when I reached the BIG O, I farted. So embarrassing. 

*ever since having kids i fart all.the.time during sex. it's really embarassing but we usually just laugh about it and go on. Embarrassed

*i'm excited to go grocery shopping after work because dh is going to watch the kids and i get to go BY MYSELF! yay!

*several students have pointed out that i look pregnant and/or just plain fat today. yes, i have the worst students ever and YES that means i need to start exercising again. right after i eat these hershey kisses.

*i am so sick of all the poop in my house. dd is still having digestive issues and yesterday ds pooped in his pullup during naptime. it was the most disgusting poop EVER--i had to put him in the tub to get it all off and the house stunk for awhile. please, god, NO MORE POOP! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    duuuuuude--where are all the confessions?!
  • Options

In sticking with smelly poop posts, I have a re-confession... when dd is constipated i feel super guilty pooping.  I feel like it's really unfair to her!

Every time I see our GP, who is becoming a family friend, I sweat like a beast.  His office is so hot that I have to plan my clothing around what will make me sweat the least (or at least mask the sweat!).  I have to wipe my upper lip about 10 times each visit.  He must think I'm so gross.

• Options

I'm finding it hard not to tell the world that I'm pregnant. I'm not even really ready but I feel like people are starting to wonder because 1. I'm "sick" all the time and 2. I'm looking cunkier then usual. I'm not sure when we'll tell but I've been in several conversations this past week where I just wanted to scream it!

I'm so happy that classes started today so I can get back into my normal routine of Monday and Friday mornings home with DS, Although I miss being home with them now, it is do much fun to be with DS in the morning:)

• Options

I worry about Avery being slow.  I wonder if she should be doing more as an 11 month old than she is.  Then I blame myself for not teaching her enough.

* I need to work out more.

* I have gray hair and i'm only 28.  I get very self conscious when my roots start to show. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"