3rd Trimester

Bedding bled and dog peed..... What a day!

So, it turns out that the bedding that I bought from Lambs & Ivy bled.  We purchased the Little Ones design and it has a red backing on the bumper that bled all over onto the other other side of the bumper and the white elephant.  Now we have a pick elephant!!!!!  Checking to see if we can return it and hopefully we will get good news.   If we can't return it then I have no idea what to do.  I am so disappointed.  DH is being supportive but doesn't understand why I upset about this.  

Plus noticed today that the dog peed in the baby's room.  We steamed cleaned the carpets and had it all ready to go only to find out that he peed once again in the room.  Now trying to get the smell out and not having too much luck!

Why can't one thing go right.....  Seriously, I just want my son to have a cute complete room and nothing is coming together!

Sorry for venting ladies!

Re: Bedding bled and dog peed..... What a day!

• We had a dog who would poop in the nursery (we even left the door closed but she would somehow get in there). She eventually had to go! I can't stand animals who can't pee/poo where they're supposed to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Try some oxyclean on the bedding...that's supposed to take out the bleeds...and there was another product too...but I'm having a pg moment and can't remember!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the suggestion on the Oxyclean.  We sprayed the bumper down with Oxyclean on the second wash and it didn't do much good.  Still left with a pink elephant.   We are contacting the retailer tomorrow and will hopefully get some answers.  I am afraid to have them replace the bedding with new as I am fearful that will bleed as well!

• imageMee83shell:
    Try some oxyclean on the bedding...that's supposed to take out the bleeds...and there was another product too...but I'm having a pg moment and can't remember!

I have heard this as well, that you let it soak in a tub of it for a little while then wash it in it on cold/... maybe, sorry it is not working out for you!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"