Pregnant after a Loss

OB appt update! :)

Sooo, I also had an NST and another internal.  Last week I was completly closed, at least I am a one!  lol.  NST was also good. 

My BP however, was not. First read was 141/94 and the second was 138/90.   I am on another 24hr urine and blood work.  I am continuing on bed rest...except Wednesday, My Mom is taking me to get the rest of what I need at Buy Buy Baby -  I spent too much time and money there so now they know me.  Tomorrow they will pull everything i want and Wednesday I just get to say Hello and pay for it all! ;) 

She asked me if I wanted an Amnio and to see if I could be induced this week, I said No.  She was happy I said that!  So the plan is that if my results arent great later this week, we schedule an induction for next week (or this week depending on when they come back).  If they come out good we either wait for labor to start or if i make it to 38w, which she perfers, then I will be induced that week. 

Bottom Line sometime in the next 2 weeks I will be holding my Baby Boy in my arms! 

And...YES, everyone wants me to also have him on 9/9  but thats because it is also DH's birthday! ;) 

Ahhhhhh, when I got home I got one of my Etsy orders too, Love my new Burp cloths and bibs! :)  Packages are the highlight of bedrest.

Re: OB appt update! :)

• YAY!!!  Your appointment sounds almost exactly like my appointment!!!  That's too funny :)
  • Hope your BP goes down a bit!  How exciting to know that you will have your little man in less than 2 weeks : )
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMikkiSeptember:
    YAY!!!  Your appointment sounds almost exactly like my appointment!!!  That's too funny :)

I know!  It cracked me up reading yours! :)  Maybe our boys will come on the same day! ;)

• imagek.lockwood:

imageMikkiSeptember:
    YAY!!!  Your appointment sounds almost exactly like my appointment!!!  That's too funny :)

I know!  It cracked me up reading yours! :)  Maybe our boys will come on the same day! ;)

That would be all kinds of awesome!!!

• Yay for a baby soon!!! I'm glad everything is looking good, even with the BP not being the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"