Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Poll on blogging...

Just bored and wondering....

1. Do you keep a blog?

2. What is your main reason for blogging?

3. is yours private?

4. how often do you blog?

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. 

Re: Poll on blogging...

• Options

to answer my own....

1. yes I do

2. I do it for family (we have family across country) and friends to keep up with us and the kids.  I also use it for a scrapbook of sorts.  I turn it into a book at the end of the year and use it to keep track of what we do and it's all in order with pics and all.

3.  No it's not, but I dont' put any personal info (where we are going to be or pics I wouldn't want anyone to see like baby booty or anything)

4. I usually blog at least twice a week

5.  daveandshelleyplus2.blogspot dot com 

• Options

1.  yep

2.  for family and friends all over...and for memories for us and Taylor (and any future kiddos.)

3.  No

4.  1-2 times per week

5.  link in siggy (thanks, I'll add yours to my Google Reader!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Do you keep a blog? yes.

2. What is your main reason for blogging? 1. for a "baby book/pic blog for family" and one to keep my better photos in the same places for later.

3. is yours private? nope

4. how often do you blog? 4-5x a week

in my sig and then my other one is my watermark.blogspot.com

• Options

1. no....I guess it's not necessary to continue with the questions/answers.

• Options

1. Do you keep a blog?  More or less

2. What is your main reason for blogging?  It's an outlet

3. is yours private?  No

4. how often do you blog?  Not as often as I should.

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here.   Link in sig.

• Options

1. Do you keep a blog? Yup

2. What is your main reason for blogging? It's pretty much all about the mouse, at some point it'll be printed into book form I think.

3. is yours private? Nope

4. how often do you blog? I try to do a couple of entries a week.

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. Link in siggy  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

1. Do you keep a blog? Sure do

2. What is your main reason for blogging? For family and friends to keep up with the Sophia

3. is yours private? Nope

4. how often do you blog? I am lucky if I get one a week in, but I hope to do more

theblurbidges.blogspotdotcom/

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. Do you keep a blog? yes

2. What is your main reason for blogging? help family OOT keep up with us and help me remember what we did

3. is yours private? no

4. how often do you blog? I *try* once a week...

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here.  hoisingtonhappenings.blogspot.com

• Options

1. Do you keep a blog? yup, it's simple and nothing special. I have 0 talent so it looks pretty pitiful compared to others I've seen.

2. What is your main reason for blogging? For family and friends to keep up with the Colton

3. is yours private? No

4. how often do you blog? I try to update several times a week but it doesn't always happen.

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. Sure

https://www.katiebrianandcolton.blogspot.com/

• Options
    1. Do you keep a blog?Yes. 2. What is your main reason for blogging?To get the BSC out. To have a place to go on and on about how tired I am, how sad I am to miss my old, hawt boobs, how much I love my little man and how much he cracks me up.  Mainly, it's a place to poke fun at myself and keep this whole crazy parenting thing in perspective.  3. is yours private? Nooooo, not at all, but considering how much I talk about my nipples and vagina, maybe it should be? 4. how often do you blog?I shoot for 2-3 times a week, sometimes it' s only 1, sometimes 4 or 5. 5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. Button in siggy :) 
  • Options
    1. Do you keep a blog? Yes2. What is your main reason for blogging? To help me remember and for my MIL who checks it all the time. I would rather her look at it than me actually have to talk to her.3. is yours private? NO4. how often do you blog? I try to a couple times a week but this summer has been nuts.5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. youregonnamissthis.wordpress.com 
  • Options

1. Do you keep a blog? Yup

2. What is your main reason for blogging? Family

3. is yours private? Yup

4. how often do you blog? I wish more but prob. 3-4 times/month

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. I doubt any of you would want to become a member, really it's just about the boys and what they've been doing.

• Options
    Hmm...me thinks we need to start a blog.
  • Options

1. Do you keep a blog? Yes

2. What is your main reason for blogging? To record events in our life and now to update about pregnancy/baby

3. is yours private? No

4. how often do you blog? At least once a week, sometimes more

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. Link in siggy

• Options

Yes

Started as a journal, then became more about ike, occasionally i go off on a rant though :o)

Nope

Usually i do several posts for the week on Sundays

www.rhirantings.blogspot.com

• Options

1.  Yes I have two

2.  One for the family not on facebook across the country and the other is an outlet for dealing with my mom's dementia

3.  I don't know.  I need tofind that out though.  I know DD's isn't.

4.  Lately I've been updating more recently

5.  DD's is www.everyoneelsehasa.blogspot.com and the other I'm not ready to share just yet.   

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

1. Do you keep a blog? yes

2. What is your main reason for blogging? i like to write - i started it when i worked for KKITM and then switched to a mommy blog after i got laid off

3. is yours private? nope

4. how often do you blog? not nearly as often as i'd like - i usually have 2-3 that i'm working on but never finish - hopefully soon i'll be back to blogging every day

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. oneofthosemoms.com

• Options

1. Do you keep a blog? yep

2. What is your main reason for blogging? to give me something to do and to keep up with friends and family

3. is yours private? no

4. how often do you blog? I aim for once a week, though sometimes more and sometimes less

5. if you have one you'd like to share, share it here. https://adamsnotaddamsfamily.blogspot.com

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"