Infertility

short lp on injectibles?

I just saw this in a post...what do they do? put you on progesterone supplements?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: short lp on injectibles?

• This is my 3rd cycle on injectables.  1st cycle I had a normal 14 day LP, 2nd cycle I had a 10day LP.  (but was taking prometrium, so it didn't seem to work) This cycle I am taking prometrium 2x a day. So we will see how this one goes. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A past poster mentioned taking another Hcg booster around 7DPO.  She said that its to help lengthen the LP. 

This is my first inject. cycle so I'm totally new at this too :)

• Loading the player...
  • i take suppositories after iui, and will not get my period until i stop taking them.  i have no idea what my lp was prior, mostly b/c i don't ovulate . . .but my body is all sorts of weird.   lol sorry not much help!
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • This is the exact reason I am shopping for a new RE. 2 IUI cycles with 8 day LP and he is not doing anything to treat it. Making matters worse is that I am OOP for the drugs, so it feels like I throwing money away when he doesnt want to admit his protocol is not working for me.

• I had 8 day LP on my first inject cycle.  That was with Prometrium. Very disappointing!  For my f/u ones they put me on 2 hcg boosters.  one 3 days after trigger and then another 3 days after that.  They were each 1/2 the dose of the trigger.  It helped lengthen it but the only one i made a full 14 day LP was my last one when we did HCG in conjunction with Endometrin.  Prometrium didn't do anything for me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"