Trying to Get Pregnant

If you've had a lap

do you remember if you can try that cycle?

Our dr wants to start the IUI's in October but I'd really like to try one last time on our own in Sept. However, I'm not sure if we can try during the cycle we have the lap done. Any feedback would be appreciated.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

Re: If you've had a lap

• It really depends on if and what they find, and how extensive the repairs are.  You don't have to start IUIs in October just because your doctor says so.  You can ask for one more cycle on your own and then start IUIs in November.
  • My Dr. basically just said to do what I feel like. I had some complications with mine, so I wasn't ready for a couple of weeks and then had to be careful, but as far as the doctor goes, I wasn't on any sort of restriction.
    TTC#1 with PCOS since 3/2009 2 surgeries to remove dermoid 7 medicaid cycles=BFN 3 IUI's=BFN IVM= BFP Twins- missed m/c @ 9weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto Sulfa.  That said, I was able to TTC the same cycle as both my laps.  So it definitely is possible.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesulfababy:
    It really depends on if and what they find, and how extensive the repairs are.  You don't have to start IUIs in October just because your doctor says so.  You can ask for one more cycle on your own and then start IUIs in November.

Thanks. That is what I was thinking but my dr is on vacay and I won't get a chance to talk to him till my pre-op.

We are onto to IUI's with frozen sperm starting in Oct because of our job locations.  I still wanted to try one more month on our own if we could in Sept before we get separated. Sorry, I didn't make that very clear in my op.

My Blog

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

• Ooooh, I see!  Well in that case I hope that the surgery is easy and everything is clear, and you get to try again on your own!  GL!  Let us know how it goes.
  •  I hope so too so since it sounds like if that is the case we can still try in Sept (with doc's approval of course).

Thanks again and I will post an update after my lap on Friday.  

My Blog

RPL testing = normal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"