mari2003 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

mari2003

I think I am going to be right there with you.  I took it today just out of my obsession with peeing on things and figuring this way I could know what a negative looks like....well now I look at it and am like hmmmmm maybe it is positive.  I mean its darn close to the test line.  Then I go to FF to look at the pics and honestly those didnt help me much....I mean some of the positives look just like some of the negative ones.  UGH.  I guess DH and I are just going to have to have sex non stop starting once AF leaves and leading up to her arrival...at least until I am able to learn more about my cycles with charting.

Re: mari2003

• I wonder if maybe using a digital would be more helpful. I have a really hard time with this too. This cycle I am going to use the regulars and when i get confused I'll try a digital one.
    TTC#1 with PCOS since 3/2009 2 surgeries to remove dermoid 7 medicaid cycles=BFN 3 IUI's=BFN IVM= BFP Twins- missed m/c @ 9weeks
  • sorry to butt in, didn't realize this was for mari. oops
    TTC#1 with PCOS since 3/2009 2 surgeries to remove dermoid 7 medicaid cycles=BFN 3 IUI's=BFN IVM= BFP Twins- missed m/c @ 9weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh not a problem:)  But yeah I am thinking I may have to switch to digital ones if I want to be clear about what I see:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards