Two Under 2

1st trimester exhaustion- gah!

1st trimester weariness is killing me this time around. I remember w/ Mollie just sleeping all the time- whenever I wanted (w/ the exception of being at work); however, now I feel like napping as soon as work is over and I can't b/c I'm taking care of our toddler. DH goes to work at 4 PM everyday- just as I'm driving home, so he's not much help in that area. No real solution here- just wallowing to people I thought would understand. Wink

231IMG_7435002IMG_7756

Re: 1st trimester exhaustion- gah!

• I agree. It did suck for a while there. Still does actually, lol. When one is sleeping the other is awake now and vice versa! LOL.
  • It is very rough with a toddler.  If you're not anti-TV, maybe try to nap on the couch while your LO watches 30 mins of Noggin.  I would do this when I just couldn't take it anymore, even a 15 min nap helped me get through the rest of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel ya. ?I can't wait for second tri....to start having more energy hopefully!
    Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I definitely understand.  Last time I napped everyday after work.  I have yet to take a nap this time around.  Sorry you don't have any help in the evenings. Do you have family around that could help out some?  Luckily my dad is staying with us right now so it helps me out in the afternoons.  
  • I moved my bed time up by an hour so I'm in bed by 8:30 or 9 every night.

It really cuts into my alone time with DH, but you don't need to worry about that.

• GSODGSOD member
    Um yeah....I live for nap time and really try and make myself relax and not clean when he naps.  But there are days when he doesnt nap.  Sometimes I think being at work again would be easier but apparently its not!  Oh and I never got that burst of energy in 2nd tri like last time.....STILL EXHAUSTED.  As soon as he goes to bed at 7pm I get my jammies on and lay in bed and read or relax. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"