Breastfeeding
Options

positions

What position does your baby prefer to be nursed in? My little guy hates his feet touching ANYTHING while he's eating, so the football hold isn't that great for him, even if I have removed the back couch cushions and he doesn't really enjoy being on his back to eat either. Also, the cross cradle hold works ok, but only if I hold his head with my fingers, not my hand or my elbow area....for some reason he freaks out and latches off and on constantly. I have tried the side lying position, but not too much success. I am really trying anything, even where he's partially sitting up, but I can't seem to master this for some reason. My friend does it really well and I haven't found anything that works for us.  Thank you in advance!

Re: positions

• Options
    She loves cross cradle ever since she was a newborn. I think because she is free to move around. She will do the cradle as long as I hold her with my hand and not my arm, which ends up turning into the cross cradle anyway. She hates the football hold! My letdown is too fast for that. 
    Beta #2 = 836
    Beta #1 = 160
    IUI#1 50mg Clomid = BFP!
    TTC #2 DX is .49 AMH

DD Born 5/15/09
    10/2 We have a beautiful Heartbeat!
    IUI #3 BFP! Beta #1 = 13, Beta #2 = 143, Beta #3 = 321, Beta #4 = 1300 Beta #5 = 6319
    IUI #2 = CP
    IUI #1 = BFN
    Unexplained IF
    TTC since June 2007
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"