1st Trimester

Caesar Dressing....

Store bought to be used in a baked pasta dish..... ok or nay?  I forget what's in it that would be bad..is it the egg yolk? It's in the ingredient list.  

Re: Caesar Dressing....

• raw eggs, which aren't in bottle dressings. Plus, if you bake it, it would no longer be raw.
  • imageIrishBrideND:
    raw eggs, which aren't in bottle dressings. Plus, if you bake it, it would no longer be raw.

This.

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow. This is a new one for me. My entire pregnancy ive been eating caesar salads...ive also eaten runny eggs...I dont like all these new rules they keep coming up with.
  • imageBelhurstBride:

imageIrishBrideND:
    raw eggs, which aren't in bottle dressings. Plus, if you bake it, it would no longer be raw.

This.

Thanks - that's what I wanted to assume.  I avoid the (IMO) out of control neverending no-no list when it comes to pregnancy, but I guess I don't want to be risky at the same time!  

• I eat caesar salad all the time.  i did with my first pregnancy too. ITs fine!
  • imageScooter359:
    Wow. This is a new one for me. My entire pregnancy ive been eating caesar salads...ive also eaten runny eggs...I dont like all these new rules they keep coming up with.

seriously, I feel like every week I come across some new 'no-no' that I've been eating for the past 11 weeks.  I figure it the doctor didn't blatantly tell me, I'm not going to worry too much about it.   

• Caeser is fine most of the time. The only time to be weary is if you make it from scratch (or a restaurant does).

Raw eggs are one of the few rules I'm strict about.

• Its pretty much impossible to keep up with anymore. All these things we cant eat, id starve if I actually listened!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"