Infertility

DE Ladies - what meds are/were you on?

Not that I'm complaining - I'm certainly not - but I'm just noticing a lot of ladies here have PIO shots and I've never had to have them.

What are you on? (were you on? will you be on?)

For my fresh cycle I was on Lurpon, Estrace 3x a day, Vivelle patch (change every fourth day) and Endometrin 2x a day.

For my FET cycle I'm only on Estrace 2x a day and Vivelle (change every fourth day.)

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DE Ladies - what meds are/were you on?

• For suppression I overlapped BCP and lupron (10U) until AF, then had suppression check.  After suppression I was on lupron (5U) and vivelle prior to transfer.  The vivelle patches started at 1 patch every other day and went up to 4 patches every other day over the course of ~12 days.  I stayed at 4 patches every other day until 10 weeks.  The day after trigger I started PIO - 1cc that morning and the next, then 2cc every morning until 10 weeks.  HTH!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Oh boy, I was on lots for our fresh cycle: 1 Depot Lupron shot about 3 weeks before donor's ER; Estrace 3x/day; Vivelle Dot changed every other day; 1 baby aspirin daily; Lovenox 40mg daily; 2cc's PIO daily (started day of donor's ER); Folgard 2x/day; and prenatals. Whew! I stayed on all of that through 12 weeks and then dropped everything except the baby aspirin, Folgard, and prenatals.

Good luck to you!  I'm crossing everything this FET is your sticky, healthy baby!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"