Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Results are in...

MATURE LUNGS! WOOOHOOOO! ?Ladies, I'm having a baby tomorrow!!!! I was in tears on the phone. ?Now I'm a bit of a wreck of course but super excited. ?Just have to make sure we have everything to go tonight. ?I have to be there at 5:30am and the c/s is at 7:30am. ?I will make sure my buddies are updated as soon as there is news!! YAY! ?

?Ladies thank you thank you thank you so very much for all the wonderful support. ?You all are so amazing! ?We've all been down a rough road and are all sharing this journey together. ?Thank you so much for everything! I <3 you ladies!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks

Re: Results are in...

• Options
    Yipeeeeeeeeee!! So excited for you!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!!!! Can't wait for the updates!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh how EXCITING! I wish you the very best! Now go get some rest!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So exciting! GL tomorrow!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    Super news! Can't wait to see how big your LO is. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh yaaay!!  I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    YAY!!!! GL tomorrow!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good luck!! :)
  • Options
    Awesome!!!!! GL! Can't wait to see pictures.
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to get an update :)
  • Options
    good luck!!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo!! I am so happy for you!  Can't wait to see pics!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Easy Delivery Dust to you! Can't wait to see your updates!!!
  • Options
    That is amazing news, I'm so excited for you to meet your little man and can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Wahoo!  Congrats!  You get to meet your baby tomorrow!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Options
    Yay! Good luck tomorrow!
    DS 07/14/07 natural m/c 6.5 wks 11/08 missed m/c 9 wks 2/09 DS 3/20/10 Surprise! Baby sister due in March!
  • Options
    Congrats! Lucky! I wish baby Owen was going to be here tomorrow! i'm suppose to be induced on the 8th but the nurse called me today and said the hospital wasn't taking any more inductions next week but that after my US on thurs it will show that he is a big baby and then they will bump someone to make room for me.... Hopefully! aghhh so annoying. I can't wait to be done. I'm getting to the point I can barely walk I'm swollen all the time and i'm deathly afraid of having a 10lb baby and having to have a c-section. So we will see how it goes. well good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!!!  I'm excited for you!
    After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have goosebumps and tears for you right now!  I am so so so excited for you!  I cannot wait to read your update!
  • Options
    Ahhh I am so happy for you! Congrats and best of luck with everything. Cant wait for an update!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    awh! best of luck to you and your LO! I will be thinking about you tomorrow morning and wish you the best!
  • Options
    Yes! That is soo exciting!!!! I can hardly wait to get texts tomorrow with updates! We will be praying for you!! Enjoy your last quiet night! :)
  • Options
    Best wishes tomorrow!
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I am super excited for you.  Keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Oh how exciting! In less than 12 hours your baby will be here and in your arms!!! Yay for the lungs! Wahoo!!!
  • Options
    How exciting!!  I cant wait to wake up tomorrow to see the news!!!  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth c/s tomorrow!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and best of luck...I'll be thinking of you!
  • Options
    So exciting! Good luck tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so happy for you!  Can't wait for pics and updates!!!

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Options
    YAYYYY!!!!!  Can't wait for the update!
  • Options
    Yay!  Good luck tomorrow!  Can't wait to hear the great news!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    #1: 2/2009 m/c @ 6wks
    #2: 3/2010 DS born
    #3: 2/2012 m/c @ 9wks
    #4: 11/2012 sillborn @ 21wks dx: hypercoil cord
    #5: 6/2013 m/c @ 12wks
    #6: 1/4/2014 m/c @ 7wks
    #7: Here we go again! Please stick baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"