Washington Babies

PG related Clicky Poll!

I know that everyone's body is different, but I am curious to see how it plays out over a group of people, so humor me Smile Oh, and I'm not PG, so this is totally out of curiosity!

[Poll]
Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PG related Clicky Poll!

• Good poll!  I am curious about this myself.
  • I voted the strange symptoms but didn't put 2 and 2 together since that was the closest choice,  but I never made it to missing a period, I tested a few days before AF was even due.  I had a subconscious hunch but was still SUPER shocked when I tested positive.

Btw, my symptoms were being really tired and going tinkle a LOT!  :)~

-Deborah

• Loading the player...
  • well we had fertility treatments, so I pretty much started testing 3 days after the procedure like a nut job!  I bought those suckers by the case at costco!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I voted yes b/c for this pregnancy, I was dead dog tired before I missed my period and although I woudln't have really put 2 and 2 together, my friends did.

For my first pregnancy though, I had no clue.

• I was mega pissed off because I kept getting negative tests even though AF was late.  Mostly felt like I was going to get her, crampy and sore BBs.  Sore BBs didn't go away for a few weeks and I was also starving.  Then felt fine for about 2 weeks and then the icky not hungry thing started.  After a month of that and severe exhaustion, I feel fine except for hungry all the time and my pants don't fit.
  • I had no pg symptoms, but I also had no PMS symptoms which was the real clue!
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • DH and I weren't really "trying" though also not "not trying" if that makes sense.  My cycles are always all over the place with an average of 40 days (long!).  My boobs hurt really bad for a few weeks and I was smelling all sorts of strange smells (looking back, those made me feel queasy).  Finally I took a test and whoa!  Put 2 and 2 together.
  • I had two false negative tests at the doctor... they told me I had mono until I was 8 weeks prego and finally I took an at home test that was positive...

oops. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I broke out and thought I had a bladder infection, because thats what it felt like to me...  We were trying though so I thought they may be symptoms.
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image~Lynchie~:
    I broke out.

This, plus I had the sorest nips ever, brushing my teeth made me dry heave, I was queasy, and I was so tired. I was convinced that I wasn't PG though, and I only took a test because DH made me. I had the same symptoms, two months prior, when I had a chemical pregnancy, and I didn't want to get my hopes up again!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• I answered that I had strange symptoms..but my situation is different since I went through IVF.  I had a lot of 'symptoms' but didn't know if it was because I was pregnant or because of the IVF :)
  • I did not feel symptoms until 8 weeks.  Did not find out I was prego until around 7 weeks.  I did feel light cramps and thought my cycle was due to start for weeks. 
  • Hm, interesting.  It worked out basically the same across the board Smile  I guess every body is different and that is pretty well represented in this little community!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"