Nurseries and Baby Gear

AW: Nursery Progress! (and I need your help) - PIP

This is the progress we have made so far on our little boy's nursery. It's so fun to see it all come together! We have ordered the white neu tree decal and were planning to hang it in the corner of the room so that the branches hang over the crib (and some go onto the other wall towards the window). Do you think this will look good or too crowded? I have canvas art we could hang there instead (in fact, they are sitting on the glider in this pic).....there is a wall you cant see that i could put the tree on.......what are your thoughts? I LOVE when the trees are behind the crib, but I dont want it to look overdone. Thanks for your input! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Nursery Progress! (and I need your help) - PIP

• Sorry the pic is so big! I wish it was smaller so you could see the whole room.....first time doing a PIP though
  • I love it, it's beautiful, great job!!!!!

The tree...seems like it might be a little crowded to me.  What's in the left corner?

• Loading the player...
  • imagejbrooke:

This is the progress we have made so far on our little boy's nursery. It's so fun to see it all come together! We have ordered the white neu tree decal and were planning to hang it in the corner of the room so that the branches hang over the crib (and some go onto the other wall towards the window). Do you think this will look good or too crowded? I have canvas art we could hang there instead (in fact, they are sitting on the glider in this pic).....there is a wall you cant see that i could put the tree on.......what are your thoughts? I LOVE when the trees are behind the crib, but I dont want it to look overdone. Thanks for your input! :)

we are putting ours in the corner as well, same idea. but we have about 4 feet on either side of the crib, since it's centered on the wall. i think there is a pic of the neu tree in the corner on the baby room bio if you want to see how it turned out.. good luck!

• imageSeaStar430:

I love it, it's beautiful, great job!!!!!

The tree...seems like it might be a little crowded to me.  What's in the left corner?

The left corner has a window and a closet. Thanks for the feedback!! :)

• imagemrs.bubbly:

That link is awesome!!! Thank you!!!

• I think the tree would look great in the corner near the crib.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"