Pregnant after a Loss

Re: ~Monday Confessions~

• I HATE THE IDOTS ON 1ST TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make my head hurt!

I am going to go eat mashed potatoes for lunch to make myself feel better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel like I wont be able to relax until after I see that heartbeat on my u/s friday....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a cup of coffee with breakfast and a hotdog for lunch.

I am worried now that my m/s has faded that I might have mced again.

It is hard not to worry, but I am trying.

I am already worried about my baby being around a child who plays with the child I nanny for; he is not vaccinated.

• I just went fishing on the 1st tri board looking for what pissed Red off. I found her response to the woman who said she wasn't qualified to answer the question about PNV's. I laughed for a good five minutes straight. Correction... I'm still LOL. Good stuff. Thanks Red. I needed that laugh.

Oh, and the 1st tri board annoys me too. I stay away from there.

• + Lately, I need to eat 2 lunches...one around 11 and one around 2.  I'm just so hungry!

+  I'm really lazy today.  I haven't done much of the stuff I need to.

+ I pulled out my Fall decorations today.  I know it's way to early, but I just love Fall so much!

• I had a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast and a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and I wonder why I'm constipated and my belly hurts... ugh
    BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I want pancakes for dinner and I think I'll make them.  DH has no say in the matter!

A coworker just brought in his 22-month-old twin girls and I am absolutely exhausted after playing with them for 45 minutes.  Makes me worried about how I'll keep up with my own LO's!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I am really scared for my u/s on Wednesday.  I just don't want to hear the doc say that the baby is measuring small again.  I think that would kill me.
  • At work I draw blood on kids all day long.  So last week I had this 7 year old start pinching and scratching me and she had kinda long nails, and I seriously almost scratched her back and I would have if her mom and dad had not been in the room with her. When we were done my arm was red with serious marks on them.  I know bad but these hormones make you do things you would not normally do!!
  • imageMrsPatterson:

I want pancakes for dinner and I think I'll make them.  DH has no say in the matter!

I LOVE breakfast for dinner! Especially chocolate chip pancakes! 

Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • i less than 2 weeks away to my EDD and i am terrified beyond belief.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"