North Carolina Babies

Anyone here use prefolds?

I'm very tempted to order the prefolds kit from Mom's Milk Boutique.  They don't look hard to use at all and they seem very economical.  I don't hear much about them on this board....or at least not when I'm on here.  I was just wondering if anyone on the board has used them and what do you think?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone here use prefolds?

• I used them on DD at the beginning, when she barely fit into Kissaluvs.  I like them - really easy to use.  We now have a TON of diapers so the PF's are just our backups, and we haven't had to use them in a while.  DD gets fussy the SECOND she gets wet, so we generally do better w/ pockets or diapers w/ a stay-dry type liner.  So in PF's, she'd fuss a little more often than normal, b/c she feels wet immediately.  But for the price, you can't beat it!

I know 7miles uses PF's more regularly and really likes it.

• I'm still using my 12 infant prefolds I got from MMB (indian unbleached with thirsties cover package) and we're very happy with them. ?They were the first diapers we used on him because he was so little and I loved how size-able they were. ?Well worth the money IMO. ?They make a good daytime diaper for us now that he's almost 5 months. ?I wrote more about it here:

?https://mileskiller.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloth-diapering.html?

• Loading the player...
  • we use them sometimes, usually if i'm stripping diapers for whatever reason.

i've always been very happy with them, but when i was buying diapers before henry was born, they looked pretty intimidating. if we have another, we'll probably use more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"