Parenting after 35

My son peed on me

I know it won't be the last time... but I had to change my clothes!

Boys are dangerous! LOL!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: My son peed on me

• Boys are VERY dangerous!  I can't tell you the number of times my 2 boys peed on me!  The thing I found to do was to put a diaper or even a wash cloth over them until you can actually get the diaper on.  That way if he lets it out you'll have something there to stop it from getting all over you! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here - Take mine Umbrella LOL...

• Loading the player...
  • Wait, you haven't been pooped on?  Or vomited on yet?  You have not lived...

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Pesky, Aaron is only two weeks old... I'm sure he'll poop and vomit on me in no time! Big Smile

Though he HAS pooped while I changed him. Not ON me, but it came close.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Hey even girls are dangerous.  I was jet sprayed by her yellow cottage cheese poop a few times!
  • You think that's bad... my son peed on my cat.

Boys ARE dangerous.

• At at dr's appt DS had projectile poop AND peed all over at the same time.  Good thing DH and I have a good sense of humor and the nurse was ready with the cleaning supplies.

I am waiting for the trifecta - poop, pee, and vomit.

• You need the pee pee tee pee:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=118319&

For the record, I think these are a total waste of money, it just amuses me that someone went to all the trouble to invent and market them and that people actually buy them!  As PP mentioned, you can use a diaper or washcloth for protection if needed.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • HAHAHA!!  Oh yeah, these boys ARE dangerous, my LO actually had the curtains all wet, it was literally a fountain!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH got his hand pooped on. I have already had the lamp shade & the wall jet sprayed. Thank God it wasn't in the middle of the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH got peed on day 1 in the hospital doing his first diaper change!

Since then, we've always used a strategically placed wash cloth when we change him! (Oh, and after seeing them in a store, DH is now convinced he needs some PeePee TeePees--seem like such a waste of $$ *sigh*)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"