Washington Babies
Options

Recs for Doulas/Natural Birth Classes/Prenatal Yoga?

Does anyone have any recommendations for doulas, natural birth classes, and/or prenatal yoga?  I live in Capitol Hill and will be delivering at Swedish :)

Thanks ladies!
Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
Baby Sister is coming soon!

Re: Recs for Doulas/Natural Birth Classes/Prenatal Yoga?

• Options
    I have a great doula: Alyssa Morgan, find her at www.bbdoulacare.com. She was wonderful, I can't say enough about her! I didn't do prenatal yoga but I know they have classes at the Good Shepherd Center in Wallingford (can't remember the name of the yoga studio though :)
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    Check out www.seattleholisticcenter.  Prenatal yoga is the best thing ever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had an awesome doula, Sharon Muza.  She actually teaches the doula class at Seattle Midwifery.  I had an awesome experience with her with #2's birth, which was a vbac.  Her website is www.newmoonbirth.com
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Options
    My midwife recommended Penny Simkin and Big Belly Services for childbirth classes, both are supposed to be designed for out of hospital births if that's what you are looking for.  I've also heard that the Seattle Holistic Center (Collette CrawfordI think is the woman's name) is the best prenatal yoga around.  Obviously I haven't tried either yet.
  • Options
    Do any of you take the prenatal yoga classes at the Seattle Holistic Center?  I've never taken yoga before, and I'm only 17 weeks - will I be out of place?
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"