Georgia Babies

I'm so confused!

I came home from work today and there were three boxes on my front porch. 1 case of size 1 KozyKids diapers, 1 case of individually wrapped (like for a public bathroom) cottonelle toilet paper, and 1 case of Viva paper towels. There was no packing slip, and the return label just had a processing center address in Norcross......Anyone?Anyone? They were addressed to me, but I have NO idea why they are here....
The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: I'm so confused!

• How strange!  I would just consider it a little blessing :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I posted it on FB, figuring it was from SOMEONE I knew....sure enough...my Dad confessed that it is part of our 1st anniversary present from my parents. Our anniversary is tomorrow. My mom likes to send surprises and it drives me nuts when I don't know who they're from! Glad to have that figured out...now...what to do with the 69 + rolls of toilet paper that are living in my house......
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • That's funny.  First Anniversary Paper!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"