Washington Babies

Poll: Chores!

I feel like all I did all weekend was chores!  Isn't this why we have kids, so we have help around the house?

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do
  2. WHat is your least favorit chore?
  3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?
  4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?
  5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be?
BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12

Re: Poll: Chores!

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do Ironing, but I never do it.
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Dishes
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? ummmm, load and unload the dishwasher
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Throw his freaking garbage away. The garbage can is less then a foot away...
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Dishes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do Laundry
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Mopping or scooping kitty litter
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Dishes
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Nothing, he's usually hounding me. 
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Nothing, really.  I don't like strangers in my house.  I'm weird like that. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? Cooking
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Organizing/de-cluttering
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Take out the garbage/recycle
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? dishes! he always leaves them on the counter, even when the dishwasher is empty.  Makes me crazy!
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? sweeping/mopping/dusting
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, darn. You bring up the C word and make me remember what I am supposed to be doing instead of watching America's Next Top Model in my pajamas.

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? I don't mind doing and folding laundry. 
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? I hate cleaning the bathroom.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? He cleans the litter box! I think I may have told him he had to do it while we were TTC (:::smiles innocently:::) and he's been doing it ever since. I figured he would have realized by now he doesn't HAVE to do it anymore since I am no longer pregnant, but hey, I'm not complaining. 
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Take out the recycling. 
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Cleaning the bathroom. I hate everything about it. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do  Steam clean the carpets. So satisfying.
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore?  Cleaning the kitchen. Hate. It.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?  Takes out the garbage. He's fabulous.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Unload the dishwasher / clean up his "office"
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Toss up between laundry (bane of my existence) and the dishes.
  • What is your favorite "chore" to do?  I'm not sure I have a "favorite chore," really, but I'll say washing towels.  I like when it's done and all put away, and it's way easier than washing clothes.

What is your least favorite chore? Hands-down, emptying the dishwasher.  This is my most hated task of all!

What does DH do with out asking everytime?  He takes garbage and recycling to the cans regularly, and drags the cans out to the curb on garbage day.

What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Vacuum - I don't mind doing it, but I do a lot of other stuff and he doesn't mind doing it.  I have to remind when it needs doing b/c he's apparently blind to dirt on the floor. :-)

If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Cleaning the shower!  I think it's gross and it's a PITA to reach everywhere.  I would love if it was cleaned more often.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? Probably washing dishes... when I'm upset washing dishes calms me down.
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Toilet cleaning and shower scrubbing.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? laundry usually... although he only does his and dumps mine on the bed. He also is really good about taking out the garbage.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Clean the bathroom :)
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? probably just a maid service... dusting, vacuuming and cleaning the wood floors.
  • imageAlli923:

What do you have to hound DH to do for you? dishes! he always leaves them on the counter, even when the dishwasher is empty.  Makes me crazy!

Mine does this, too!!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do  I don't think I have a favorite chore!
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Windows, mopping and folding laundry.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? With out asking? Clean the garage I guess.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Pick up his clothes.
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Mop the floors for sure!
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do  Folding laundry, I like making the little piles.  Hmm
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore?  Cleaning the bathroom, especially the tub/toilet.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?   I gotta think on this one.........  ;)
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Clean the litter box!
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be?  Bathrooms, please!!
    -Deborah

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? Laundry
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Ironing and bathrooms.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Garbage/recycling
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Clean the shower
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Bathrooms
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? Ha, if I had to choose I'd say vacuuming or sweeping, but I really hate all of them. I suck at being a domestic goddess and would hire a house keeper if A-they were free and B-my H would let me.
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? All of the above. I didn't have chores growing up so I hate cleaning, a lot. I really hate folding laundry the most I guess.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? He's a great house keeper, he'll do pretty much anything but laundry.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Pick up his gosh dang socks off the stairs (UGH!) and bring them upstairs to our bedroom. Also, his own laundry. He once went and bought new boxers because I hadn't washed him any. True story.
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be?  Cleaning the bathrooms.
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do  the floors and mirrors
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? I hate getting gas in my car and consider that a chore.  I also hate all yard work
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?  ummm, he'll do his laundry when it's needed 
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  take out the garbage and recycle
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Yard work. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • imageMrsH_08:

imageAlli923:

What do you have to hound DH to do for you? dishes! he always leaves them on the counter, even when the dishwasher is empty.  Makes me crazy!

Mine does this, too!!

• Sorry! Meant to say that you can add my husband in on this one as well. Grrr Angry
  • 1.  Favorite Chore:  Honestly, I'm not really a fan of any of them!

2.  Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning floors.  And I feel like I need to do that constantly with Jillian crawling

3.  What does DH do without asking:  Not much chore-wise.  He is very good about taking care of projects and repairs though.

4.  What do I have to hound DH to do:  Pick up after himself.  I wish he would simply throw away garbage, put dishes in the dishwasher, put laundry in the hamper, and put his things away.  That alone would make my life a million times easier

5.  What 1 thing would I hire out?  Definitely all of the freakin' scrubbing

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• imageMcJen715:
    He once went and bought new boxers because I hadn't washed him any. True story.

Mine too!  How is it that a DH knows how to install a washer and dryer, but claims not to know how to use it???

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? I don't have a favorite.
    2. WHat is your least favorite chore? All of them?
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Take out the garbage
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Wash the dishes and the tub.
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? I really wouldn't have to hire, what I don't do I ask M. He will do it for me. He did all of the laundry (wash, dry and fold) and hand scrubbed the bathroom, kitchen and front door floors. I didn't even mention it or ask. He is a keeper.
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do ? : Dishes or Vacuuming
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore?  Doing the hardwood floors it is way to time consuming
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? : Mow the lawn
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? : Putting his dishes in the dishwasher instead of leaving them in the sink
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? :The hardwood floors. They are all we have downstairs and a big fat PITA
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do? I like cooking and doing laundry.
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Cleaning the bathrooms.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Yardwork.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? There are many things... the one that drives me most crazy is bringing the diaper pail back upstairs.
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Only one chore! I would choose bathrooms.
  • What is your favorite "chore" to do making the bed...it's really satisfying and with different colored sheets, it's fun to play with the coloring WHat is your least favorit chore? Dishes...lordy I hate 'em. What does DH do with out asking everytime? None What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Rinse and stack his dishes If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Yardwork!
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • imageWatchPot:

I feel like all I did all weekend was chores!  Isn't this why we have kids, so we have help around the house?

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do: Laundry
    2. WHat is your least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? The dishes and clean the kitchen.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Clean the bathroom Wink
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Haha, I sound like a broken record, but: clean the bathroom!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWatchPot:

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do. Sweeping and mopping the floor?! I hate chores though. This is the one I do. DH would NEVER do it!
    2. What is your least favorite chore? Folding clothes. I only fold the baby's clothes. DH does the rest of the laundry.
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Laundry.
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Taking out the trash. It is the one thing I am not willing to do. I don't know why.
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Cleaning the bathroom. It needs it so bad, and when I do clean the bathroom, I get it super clean, but I kinda rebel against doing it. I think it's because I had to clean the bathroom as a child and I always thought it was unfair because I never peed on the floor!!!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

1. What is your favorite "chore" to do
      Vacuum!
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore?
      Mopping the floor..
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?
      He enjoys cleaning so I'll often times find him sweeping, vacuuming, dishes/counterops and if its a really good day..laundry too!
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?
      Stovetop
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be?
      Landscaping!
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do Deep cleaning, I terrible at being tidy but I love getting down and really cleaning a sink
    2. WHat is your least favorit chore? Dishes, I don't do dishes
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime? Everything (that's why I married him), seriously, I hardly do any chores, it's awesome
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you? Nothing (see above)
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Floors, I hate doing floors
    1. What is your favorite "chore" to do?  Laundry
    2. WHat is your least favorite chore?  Dishes
    3. What does DH do with out asking everytime?  Vaccuum
    4. What do you have to hound DH to do for you?  Water the plants
    5. If you could hire out 1 thing, what would it be? Dishes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"