Pregnant after 35
Options

I love my crazy SIL.... (long)

My brother has been over to my house on several Saturdays over the last 6 weeks to help with the renovating.   As anyone knows who has been through it, it throws your life upside down while its going on.  Construction dust was everywhere.  The brand new light fixtures I had installed were covered with dust within a week.  There have been mornings that I couldn't find the dining room table bc it had either been moved, or it had so much stuff piled on it, it was unusable.  The only room in the house to not have new floors is the family room (that's a project for spring) so literally all kinds of furniture, tools, toys, and bedroom doors were housed in there for the time being.

My SIL is a bit eccentric.  She home schools her kids, doesn't let anyone else watch them, rarely leaves the house, and refuses to get a job for these reasons even though they have come close to losing their house several times.  Oh, and she used to email my sister about how she (SIL) was praying that God would heal my sister's lesbian lifestyle. 

Yesterday she had her mother watch the kids so she could come help me in the house.  The wood floors are nearing completion, and the last finishing touches are going down.  We completely put the kids rooms and my room together, and meanwhile SIL cleaned the ENTIRE house, from bathrooms to kitchen to family room - everything.  I knew what needed to be done, but its so overwhelming, and I tire so quickly, that its been hard for me to do it by myself.  I had never been so happy to see her in all of my life!!! 

All of her craziness is forgiven, in fact she is one of my favorite people now. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my crazy SIL.... (long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"