Pregnant after a Loss

Opinions please! Glider from craigslist

Hi Ladies!  I would greatly appreciate anyone's opinion/feedback:

I am going to look at this glider tonight that I found on craigslist.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/fuo/1329945679.html

Do you think this is a good deal?  Priced well?  I just get really nervous about buying "big ticket" items.  Thanks!!!

Our little angel went to heaven at 6w3d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Opinions please! Glider from craigslist

• it looks nice to me Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It looks nice... My only advice is just don't go by yourself.. I don't trust strangers.
    BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like it. As long as it's comfy and works well, I think you should get it if you like it. Me being me, I would probably try to offer $100 just to see what they say. But that's just me, I can't help it.
  • Atta girl Jacelyn...i'd do the same thing. haha. Can't hurt to bargain!
  • imagenmeandwjh:
    It looks nice... My only advice is just don't go by yourself.. I don't trust strangers.

Def This. Do not go alone. there was a crazy guy in the Boston area dubbed the 'craigslist killer' b/c he would anwser post on criagslist and then killed a couple girls.

• imageBigSar1:

imagenmeandwjh:
    It looks nice... My only advice is just don't go by yourself.. I don't trust strangers.

Def This. Do not go alone. there was a crazy guy in the Boston area dubbed the 'craigslist killer' b/c he would anwser post on criagslist and then killed a couple girls.

Thanks for your concern ladies!  My DH is coming with me, I made sure the lady had evening times when I knew he would be able to.  We are actually going to look at it tonight. 

Our little angel went to heaven at 6w3d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"