D.C. Area Babies
Options

F/U on Bottle Labeling for Daycare

A few weeks ago, there were some posts with questions about how to label bottles for daycare. I have a hand-held label maker so I decided to stick one of the labels on a bottle to see how it would hold up. I think it's been almost 3 weeks now and I have washed the bottle in the dishwasher, washed it in the sink, microwaved it, put it in the fridge, thrown it in the diaper bag, etc. I tried to use this one bottle as much as possible to see how the sticker would hold up. 

The sticker is as good as new and there is no sign of it peeling off anytime soon. So, I just wanted to share this as an idea for labeling bottles. The label maker brand that I have is the Dymo Letratag and I think they are about $20 at office supply stores, Target or Walmart.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: F/U on Bottle Labeling for Daycare

• Options
    Thanks for the info.  I'm beyond tired of doing the whole masking tape thing everyday.  Maybe I'll buy a label maker next weekend. We also have to label the date on the bottle so I will still have to use some sort of label that I can change everyday. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mstavish79 - FYI, we bought some erasable labels at the container store to use for the dates on our bottles (back in the day - lol). The packet came with a special eraser and a perm marker and the special labels. Made it so easy to change the date every day. The sticker labels survived really well through daily washing and rarely needed to be replaced.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to the Dymo labels hold up well.  I registered for a label maker and refills ( I am such a nerd! ), hopefully I'll get them because I'm going to go crazy with labeling EVERYTHING. 
    - Andrea
    My Etsy Page

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got a 6 pack of inchbugs and they are going strong over 2 years of washing and abuse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"