Georgia Babies

Need Ideas

For the past week, DH has been AMAZING! He's been such a big help taking care of the house and Abigail while I've been at the hospital with my dad. I want to do something for him to tell him how much I appreciate him. Any ideas besides the...um...obvious?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Need Ideas

• Maybe arrange a babysitter and make him a nice dinner with just the two of you...and then...the obvious :)
  • How sweet of your dh!  I hope your dad continues to get better.

Maybe do a day of pampering for him?  Massage, nice dinner, and the obvious?  : )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm trying to think of something for you but now that you said "the obvious", it's all I keep going back to!  lol  Your post made me smile.  Can you think of anything that he's seen at the store lately and wanted but didn't get?  That's what I like to do with DH. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'd just go with 'the obvious'. Its a win-win situation!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sure he is doing it to get "the obvious" so why not do "the obvious" :)  Men dont realize they can get anything if they would just help out a little ! :)
  • imagejodylynn:
    I'm sure he is doing it to get "the obvious" so why not do "the obvious" :)  Men dont realize they can get anything if they would just help out a little ! :)

Too funny and so true!  Although my DH usually tells me when he's doing something so he can get "the obvious."  :-)  

Does he have a favorite restaurant or something he likes to do but hasn't had the chance to do it lately - besides "the obvious"?  A movie he wants to see?  A dvd that he wants?  Thinking of my DH - a ps3 game or something like that?  Any books that he wants to read?  Wine he likes to drink?  A favorite meal that he likes you to make for him?  Favorite dessert?  Anything he's been eyeing (besides you) that he just hasn't gotten himself?  And then add on "the obvious" afterwars! :-)

• this post made me laugh!  i love it...' the obvious'.  That's all men really want anyways..right? :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"