Washington Babies

I feel like I have missed a lot around here...

With being in and out of the hospital the 3 times this week, I feel like I have missed so much around here. I have been trying to go back and look at prior posts to catch up. Can anyone fill me in? I saw Lauri had her baby, which I kind of new about from FB, and Caldwell had a good U/S, anything else??

Still no baby here, even though Thurs I was having such bad contractions that I was doubling over, in tears and screaming. Almost 2cm dilated and about a little over 60% effaced. Dr said if baby isn't here by 39 weeks he will induce me because of all the pain. And that if I hit 4cm he will break my water.

Now I am just sitting at home, having contractions as usual and falling asleep while talking to DH. Hope all of you are doing well. =]

Re: I feel like I have missed a lot around here...

• You poor thing! Hang in there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Darn, I was hoping since you hadn't been around that Ryder was here.  Hang in there - you'll be holding him in your arms soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was gonna post and ask if you were still PG or if Ryder had made his way into the world.  Hang in there, it will all be worth it soon!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Bummer!!  I was hoping since you had been MIA for a little, that Ryder was here.  Hang in there!!

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"