I have 2 under 2 for the day — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

I have 2 under 2 for the day

I am watching my friend's 5.5 month old today. I hope my sson doesn't try to claw her eyeballs out or anything. This will be interesting, I am still not going to have 2u2 though.
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I have 2 under 2 for the day

• Aw, I bet he'll do great!  At Colin's age, Jack still did not really pay much attention to other kids...plus baby is not mobile, so that helps, too :) 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck today!  I wonder if Colin will show any jealousy of you paying attention to another baby?  I held a friend's 7 month old in front of Caroline a couple of weeks ago and she looked at that baby like "Oh no you didn't! That is my mama!"  She got pretty bent out of shape about it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAlison422:

Good luck today!  I wonder if Colin will show any jealousy of you paying attention to another baby?  I held a friend's 7 month old in front of Caroline a couple of weeks ago and she looked at that baby like "Oh no you didn't! That is my mama!"  She got pretty bent out of shape about it!

Colin is going insane! He is waffling between jealousy and love for the baby. He was kissing her before and it was SO sweet but he did get to a point where he wanted me back. Luckily dh is working from home today and he's playing with C for a bit now.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards