Washington Babies
Options

Nursing Bra Suggestion?

Gotta start shopping around and I was wondering if anyone has one that they particularly loved! Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursing Bra Suggestion?

• Options

I have 3 that I love.  Two from Nordstrom and one from Target. 

Nordstrom ones:

https://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2983342/0~2376776~2374327~6005194~6005234~6018664?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6018664&P=1

https://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2866883/0~2376776~2374327~6005194~6005234~6018664?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6018664&P=1

Can't find the Target one online, but it's a lacy underwire number that is actually kind of sexy despite its intended purpose.  :-)

• Options

Buy one cheapo one from Motherhood Maternity or something now, but wait til after the baby's born and your milk comes in to get fitted for good ones.

The BF'ing center at Evergreen has a good selection of nursing bras if that's convenient for you at all.  They had some non-underwire ones that I really liked.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I really liked the ones I had from Motherhood Maternity.  They had the snap that you only needed one hand to do.  Be sure to check out how the straps snap or hook back together - you want it to be something you don't have to think about.  Some of the hooks were impossible to do without both hands!

And Target has inexpensive nursing tanks that I lived in for the first few months!

• Options

I spent more than I would have normally but I LOVE my nursing bras...they are Bravado Seamless.   www.bravadodesigns.com

I think you should wait to buy much until your milk is in as you will be amazed at the changes your breasts will go through!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My favorite is a Bella Materna.  I picked one up from Village Maternity and bought more after the baby was born.  It has no wire, no snaps, hooks, etc.  You just pull the fabric aside to nursed.  It has adjusted well as my breast size changes and I still live in it.  I actually need to go buy some real bras that fit... 

https://www.bellamaterna.com/shop/Anytime-Nursing-Bra-at-PID6000-1155.aspx

• Options
    imagepixelvixen:

I really liked the ones I had from Motherhood Maternity.  They had the snap that you only needed one hand to do.  Be sure to check out how the straps snap or hook back together - you want it to be something you don't have to think about.  Some of the hooks were impossible to do without both hands!

And Target has inexpensive nursing tanks that I lived in for the first few months!

This, all of it, exactly!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:

Buy one cheapo one from Motherhood Maternity or something now, but wait til after the baby's born and your milk comes in to get fitted for good ones.

THIS. I went shopping before Jackson was born and was a B cup....and I almost bought a few bras. Then, I went after my milk came in and I am now a D cup. So glad I waited!!!

This said, I really like the ones from Motherhood Maternity, and shockingly, they are pretty cheap!

• Options
    Ditto the Target nursing tanks. I still wear them. I also love that they cover your belly, so if you are lifting up your shirt to nurse, your belly isn't hanging out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Another vote for the Target nursing tanks (they're back in the bra section, it took me forever to find them).  I think I have about 20 of them now.  I lived in a nursing tank and a hoody zip up for months.  That made it easy because you could just unzip and still have your back and belly covered up.  When I started wearing other shirts I liked the fact that when I lifted up the top shirt I still had my belly covered by the tank.

I bought 2 nursing bras but never wore them.  And I agree with waiting till after baby to get fitted.  I went in about a week after he was born and measured a 32G!!!!  They didn't even carry that size in the stores.

• Options
    imageAshleyKimberlyn:

Another vote for the Target nursing tanks (they're back in the bra section, it took me forever to find them).  I think I have about 20 of them now.  I lived in a nursing tank and a hoody zip up for months.  That made it easy because you could just unzip and still have your back and belly covered up.  When I started wearing other shirts I liked the fact that when I lifted up the top shirt I still had my belly covered by the tank.

I bought 2 nursing bras but never wore them.  And I agree with waiting till after baby to get fitted.  I went in about a week after he was born and measured a 32G!!!!  They didn't even carry that size in the stores.

This, exactly! All I wore the first couple months was comfy pants, a Target nursing tank, and a zip up hoody sweatshirt. :) 

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"