LGBT Parenting

**Meegs & CTBride**

Did either of you ever end up ordering the Belli skincare products for pregnancy?  If so, how is it working?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Meegs & CTBride**

• Yes, A's been using the face wash and the scrub for a few months and its good...not as good as proactiv and the heavy-duty acne treatments but definitely better than nothing.  I have less acne-prone skin and it works great for me.
  • **butting in here** Is there a specific ingredient I should look out for in my face wash?  I've been using a Neutrogena Acne Face Wash for a long time, and have been using a body one on my back thanks to the breaking out I'm experiencing.  I didn't really think about it since neither of them are prescription or particularly heavy duty - but now I am wondering.
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • we've chosen to avoid all salicylic acid though some ob/gyns believe a small amount is safe
  • Thanks CT - good to know it works! I've been doing okay on just the St. Ives natural stuff but this past week I've had an ugly breakout.  Maybe it's time to invest in the pregnancy acne products.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagectbride08:
    we've chosen to avoid all salicylic acid though some ob/gyns believe a small amount is safe

Thanks!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I've been using the belli skincare stuff since i got pregnant the first time and it seems to work pretty well for me.

I have very bad acne all the time, and pregnancy has only made it worse, so working well for me doesn't mean clear skin... but clearer skin, which their acne wash seems to give me. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"